Is the Avona better than every gun before it?

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
About to get this stupid gun and finally stop using the terra/vargen/sig/stauger. Just wondering if it is much easier to kill people with the Avona and what loadouts are good to use with is?

The stat's on the Anova says it has maxed accuracy but the thing has a lot of recoil.It has a lot more power than Terralite III and Vargen FH-7.Anova DP3 has the same Rate of Fire like 'Terralite but whenever I pick up an 'Anova it seems like the thing goes through half a clip to kill someone.Range on 'Anova is pretty good.Once I unlock the 'Anova I'm gonna put a silencer on it to control some recoil,stay hidden on enemy radar, and reduce muzzle flash.Most people when they unlock the 'Anova they're gonna use it like an SMG and slap on a Laser which is a good idea too.

I have already maxed out the avona from picking it up and playing hero's. I just wondered how it is having it all the time. I realize the Strata is great but thats about 200,000 xp away.

Anova is the first game changer in the game IMO. I put it in 4 loadouts. One with laser/LF/RA/Remotes, One with Silencer/LF/SS/Remotes, and 2 more the same only instead of remotes went high cap for conflict. No reason to use any of your old guns.

Thanks yella, Thats all I wanted to know.

i had the anova, and i loved it for the first few games, then i kinda got sick of it, i was losing a lot of kills cause of the recoil. and i was getting frustrated with it, so two things are gonna happen.
1. your gonna use it til u get the strata, then never use it again in a loadout
2. you will get tired of it and switch to the vargen/terra with HH

i think a lot of it has to do with having higher expectations from using it when ur bond on heroes. and how it tears fools up,
it doesnt have near the firepower and that might be a reason for discontent with the anova.

but to each their own. good luck. post up how you end up with it

ive been using the anova with reflex sight, extended mags, heavy hitter and multi-task with a terrilite as my secondary. This works fairly well for me with the anova mowing down people at close range while i switch to the terrilte for those farther away. one thing that is worth note is that while crouched the anova does not recoil nearly as much, this is really deadly on the bridge in Industrial.

Here's the Anova DP3's Stats:
images

Other than the Terralite, which beats it at long-range, the answer is yes. Keep the Terralite on one or two loadouts for very open maps, and use the Anova for everything else.

I didn't much care for the Anova, at first. Seems to burn through ammo too quickly and lack the punch you would hope for. After a bit, I came to really like it. Used it both scoped and used it silenced. If you ADS you won't get as much recoil but you better be ready to reload fast. Fortunately, you won't wait long before you get the Strata and then you won't use anything else.

Damn this getting my expectations too high... Hope Im not disappointed.

Back