Is WiiChat.... dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got the perfect domain, if it had active and dedicated staff and was updated regularly like it was back in the day it would recover, but without that it'll continue to die.

I've almost completely lost interest as well. Sometimes there's a bit of an interesting thread, but the lack of new ideas bores me. Everyone in the Wii section is talking about the Conduit which I don't own and probably will not get. We lost a lot of the active members in the PS3 section. I don't own a 360.

It was really fun when the site was in its prime, but I doubt it'll ever recover...

the ps3 section was actually becoming very busy at one point.
Its a wasteland now.
What happened?

the ps3 section was actually becoming very busy at one point.
Its a wasteland now.
What happened?

I don't really know, actually. We did lose a few members that posted there like Bliss. Budo used to post there a lot but he doesn't nearly as much as he used to. Zeon used to a lot but I haven't seen him on in ages. And you haven't been posting nearly as much as you did in the past. (I don't blame you, I've done the same)

Every once in awhile I get the urge to make a new thread and try to revive that section, but it's kind of pointless when there are little to no posts in the thread.

If anyone really wants to talk about the PS3 here, be my guest, I'll try to be more active and make new threads if people want to discuss it. Just let me know.

Yea I have a ps3 and I'd post in the ps3 thread but usually noone replies. Most of the time its to expensive for anyone else.

Last edited:
yeah, its not wether people in here have a ps3 or not. Its about the people who do have it to discuss about it.
Like we had maybe about 10 active posters in the ps3 section and maybe more at one point and we lost just about all of, its sad, they were the reason i came here often

it's funny how the good old days involved DRAMA, and we all know how much we hate it XD

now that WiiChat is KINDA drama-free, the activity level is down :/

somebody start drama!!!!

improve? hmm. . . .

how? only thing i can think of is. . . . turn it into ANOTHER myspace-themed site. . . but then that would be whack :/

I'll probably get a PS3 after I graduate in December and get a real job and a nice tv. But I can't promise I'll still be on wiichat 7 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back