Is WiiChat.... dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can be all depressed or get over it and move on. Nothing lasts forever, such is life, lesson learned. We all wish WiiChat was what is was 2 years ago but its not and there's no chance it will be.

There are much better places. I moved to the one in my sig cause it has very dedicated people right now and a even more dedicated admin. If that isn't your cup of tea find a different place, thats your decision. I've loving where I am now though.

We've all been saying the same things for a month, you could have realized this a few weeks back and joined then and could have had a chance to win the contest that was going on. Yes there was a contest, it's over now, but there will be more in the future because we have an admin who cares about the site and makes it a fun place to be.

Last edited:
Since the big WiiChat hard drive crash, I can honestly say I have been on a lot less. I see it has been affecting the whole site as well. Do you think we have to kick it up a notch to get this place back on the right track?

Discuss.

I think that we should kick it up a notch.

Wow, Wiichat sucks now!

Everyone, hurry along to Ninstation. It is the new Wiichat and it's even better!

Last edited:
Wow, Wiichat sucks now!

Everyone, hurry along to Ninstation. It is the new Wiichat and it's even better!

Last edited:
Man, if we had an air raid siren we would be using it because this place is under attack.

[video=youtube;BlfvcQ3gqFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfvcQ3gqFg&feature=related[/video]

I think this thread can be closed now...

Sremick, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but gtfo.

Yes. You have a new site. The "new" WiiChat, perhaps. WE GET THE POINT. Seriously. Stop talking about it.

WiiChat was supposed to be dying ages ago. Yes, i0n sucks, we know that. He's done this disappearing act many, many times before. Will he be back? I don't know. I don't really care. But surely, he's making money from this site, so it's in his interest to keep it running, at the very least?

Either way, if the WiiChat apocalypse does happen (for realz this time), we'll all be well informed of the fact that you've another website that lots of people from WiiChat use. Until then, please stop spreading this on WiiChat. Got the point. Not interested.

You know what, I have a feeling someone is trying to destroy this site on purpose. Seriously, there never were this many spammers before. This all was a setup....

Sremick, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but gtfo.

Yes. You have a new site. The "new" WiiChat, perhaps. WE GET THE POINT. Seriously. Stop talking about it.

WiiChat was supposed to be dying ages ago. Yes, i0n sucks, we know that. He's done this disappearing act many, many times before. Will he be back? I don't know. I don't really care. But surely, he's making money from this site, so it's in his interest to keep it running, at the very least?

Either way, if the WiiChat apocalypse does happen (for realz this time), we'll all be well informed of the fact that you've another website that lots of people from WiiChat use. Until then, please stop spreading this on WiiChat. Got the point. Not interested.

Of course hes making money from the site. Hes a lazy ****. To keep it running all he has to do it pay for the space once a month.

He needs to appoint proper mods to run this place, but he wont, and he wouldnt pay them either.

This site is going the way of PS3chat quickly.

Okay, I just spent the last half an hour trying to sort out those dickheads and the gigantic mess they've left behind. Fact is, me and Tyler can only be around so much, and we can't IP ban, so with no admin or other mods around this place is a goldmine for idiot spammers like them. Now do you guys understand why this place is sinking fast?

Anyway, I'm gonna have to close this thread now because even though I agree with the sentiment, too many people are complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back