Jack Thompson Blames NIU Shooting On Video Games

Heh, Thompson is like many on the net. A no-talent attention whoring troll a.k.a a loser. To kill him, simply ignore him and play some Zelda and save Hyrule.

I want a DP!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate when people assume anything. For all we know the shooter may have never played counter strike in his life. The guy has a history of mental illness, his attack probably had to do with not taking his prescribed meds not necessarly video games. So what does this Jack Thompson think about now?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah...you should start memorizing people by both names at the same time. ;)

Frogger said:
...If this guy has a point someone would have shot him already.

Quoted For Truth.

If Jack Thompson actually had a logical point for every accusation he's made on video games, he'd already be dead. But instead, his moronic behavior is more like entertainment to many out there, so not many people can actually take the pitiful man seriously.

Monsteroids said:
I want a DP!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... oh, god... :sick: i hope you don't really mean that.

12pt3.jpg

OMG! Jack Thompson makes perfect sense! And that explains why Japan is the most violent country in the world! Its because they have videogames too graphic to be released in the US! Oh, wait...they DON'T kill people that much...hm....

Back