Just Beat Tabuu on Intense...

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
and I have to say...it was really that hard once you learn all of his moves...the one hit kill with the wings is probably my least worry now that I know how to avoid it. I was aiming to get the trophy, but decided just to finish him off and get it later...So how many of you have done this, I'm not entirley sure if this is a big acomplishment or not...

I'm asking exactly what Shibby said. That move always kills me. You're talking the one with the red waves and wings right? Details?

Yea, its quite easy to dodge...all you have to do is hold your shield, and when he opens his wings for the first time press down to dodge, and keep it in rythm with the red waves...there are vids on youtube, I'm sure you can find one

How did you get a trophy stand to a boss fight?

You have to replay the boss after you first beat it...then play it on intense to get the highest chance of one dropping, there very rare though so it takes a couple tries and they usually come at the wrong time which is even worse...there are stickers though that can increase your chances of dropped trophy stands

Back