Just one title for March 26

Yeah. I just wen't there also...... It says just 1 game but we'll have to wait & see. If they only release 1 game then hopefully we get some new Wii-Ware.

Well, It seems as if Nintendo has f*cked us over yet again. I just checked, and all I'm seeing is the one game.

Geez, everybody's freaking out saying Nintendo "f*cked up" I've never heard this much whinning. Yeah it sucks but come on, they'll make up for it. I would like to know what kind of technical problems they are running into. N64 games might be proving harder then expected. Or perhaps there are legal problems. Also, there is an argument that they are trying not to detract from Wii game sales. In any case, stop being little girls.

redwagon76 said:
Geez, everybody's freaking out saying Nintendo "f*cked up" I've never heard this much whinning. Yeah it sucks but come on, they'll make up for it. I would like to know what kind of technical problems they are running into. N64 games might be proving harder then expected. Or perhaps there are legal problems. Also, there is an argument that they are trying not to detract from Wii game sales. In any case, stop being little girls.
I'm being a "little girl" because I'm not happy with Nintendo's lack of quality releases? I spend a lot of money on my Wii, and I expect their to be quality games for me to play on it. So far, Nintendo has failed miserably at this.

Nintendo has done a fabulous job at bringing out VC games so far. I had been waiting since november for Splatterhouse, and I'm glad it finally made it. Most games they havebrought out were great choices; Elevator Action, Splatterhouse, Toe Jam n Earl, Contra 3, Super Castlevania, Mario 64, SMB, etc. The list can go on forever. Just because you dont appeal to the current weeks release, does not mean that nintendo screwed up this week or any week, because there are people out there that have been waiting patiently and wishing for Romance of the 3 Kingdoms. For one, its not a bad game. It takes skill and strategy, not random luck of firepower from games like R-Type, Contra, etc. That may not be your genre of gaming, so let it be, and be happy for those who enjoy those types of games, that they are receiving a "gem" on the VC this week.
I have been watching this forum for almost 2 months now, just checking the games being released while im at work. After hearing 2 months of griping and nintendo bashing, I had to create an account just to speak my mind. I myself have only downloaded 5 VC games. Does that mean 90% of them suck? Not at all. Some of the games I have already on the original consoles, some I have never heard of and are hoping to get a chance to check them out now, and especially, I'm looking forward to all the Turbo Grafx 16 games, since I was not fortunate enough to get that system when it was released. I can definitely give a thumbs up to nintendo for the excellent job they are doing.

maybe this is an aprils fool thing and on sunday they will release 10 snes games, 5 n64 games, and add the dreamcast.

Some of you people just have ridiculous ideas in your head. The press release says there is 1 game, THERE WILL BE NO OTHERS THIS WEEK. It is an official press release. Though it doesn't mean there won't be some other new channel release later this week, we don't know yet.

CaseyCor said:
I'm being a "little girl" because I'm not happy with Nintendo's lack of quality releases? I spend a lot of money on my Wii, and I expect their to be quality games for me to play on it. So far, Nintendo has failed miserably at this.
I don't think you spent a lot of money on your wii so you can download old games. It's a nice little perk but if that's the reason you got the system then I think you wasted your money.

danib62 said:
I don't think you spent a lot of money on your wii so you can download old games. It's a nice little perk but if that's the reason you got the system then I think you wasted your money.

Thats the reason I bought the Wii. Wii sports got old real fast. There are no other games for anyone over the age of 10 to enjoy. Its all cartoon crap. The VC was the only reason I wanted the wii.:incazzato: And for all of you who say they have to release crap other wise the VC will end before it starts you are wrong. They have over 20 years of material to use. They can spread that out nicely once a week for 5 - 7 years until the next gen consoles release.:hand:

Back