Lame!

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
ok so I was just playing a Wi-Fi match and this ass hole got up 1-0 with a middle of the field blast by DK. I don't how my goalie didn't stop it. HE WAS AT MID FIELD!

That wasn't the lame part....what he did next was take his Hammer bro...stand in the goal and kept spamming his deke. I couldn't get the ball back! for a whole minute and a half he just stood there in his own goal, hammering.

lame

:lol:....i can score at mid field too.....:lol:

tsk....tsk....tsk

hammer bros it ok to have one but its stupid to have more than two......:lol:....ur going to have a slow team......

i'd aim to the open spots on him....like right after he does his deke.....then i use birdo to steal.....she can reach at a far distance, so u wont get hit....

tank said:
ok so I was just playing a Wi-Fi match and this ass hole got up 1-0 with a middle of the field blast by DK. I don't how my goalie didn't stop it. HE WAS AT MID FIELD!

That wasn't the lame part....what he did next was take his Hammer bro...stand in the goal and kept spamming his deke. I couldn't get the ball back! for a whole minute and a half he just stood there in his own goal, hammering.

lame

Wow...that is really dumb. I've heard about people abusing hammer bros but ive never heard people doing it in that way. That really sucks...

tank said:

lame

ur lame for saying wat he/she did was lame..

dk is a power captain, so is wario, jr bow, bowser, and petey, they can shoot from mid field easy. especialy when the ball is charged.

ok the hammer bro spam is kind of lame, which makes him a wuss. but u can stop him by tackling him right after he used his deke. the goalie might knock u off and get the ball back, but u can steal it when he throws it out. i hate those people who does that too. but is too bad i guess...

i've scored from well on the other side of midfield....it was the damn lava pit level and i passed it and the ground moved or whatever right before lava comes and it missed my guy, bounced off the wall, then the ground moved again, and just rolled by the goalie into the goal, i guess this could also go into the luckiest goal thread

Grubby_:

I went and used the "see other post by this user" or whatever feature.

And I can't help but notice that you NEVER have anything nice or helpful to say to anyone. Of all your posts, maybe one of them was something that wasn't spam/flame/insult/gay reference.

so uhh.... I'm just gonna throw this out there. You can take it, throw it back or whatever.

There are not many people on these forums that I don't like.....but you're one of them. And I don't think I'm alone. I just have the balls to say it:wink:

tank said:
Grubby_:

And I can't help but notice that you NEVER have anything nice or helpful to say to anyone. Of all your posts, maybe one of them was something that wasn't spam/flame/insult/gay reference.

so uhh.... I'm just gonna throw this out there. You can take it, throw it back or whatever.

There are not many people on these forums that I don't like.....but you're one of them. And I don't think I'm alone. I just have the balls to say it:wink:

hey hey hey hey, let's not get personal but idk u and udk me so ill be who i want to be and u can be who u want to me. is a forum, forum is a place where u express ur feelings and opinion. i can be mean sometimes i guess.

hey tank, but this thread is pretty lame, power/offensive captain can shoot from mid field easy. idk what ur yapping about.

everybody can score ad mid field...and that about the Hammer Bro: I do it to give free goals, you knwo what I mean? I score a goal against myself; I may be the only one to do that in all the Americas....but some people actually believe I do it accidentally trying to keep the ball to myself hahah, yeah right, I'm no coward.

I'm aware that power shots can score from there.

if you read the first post it say "but that's now the lame part".

kthnx

i had a guy score on a non charged ball, non charged shot, from the midfield line with under a second left to tie the game. that i was pissed at.

callme.nasty said:
i had a guy score on a non charged ball, non charged shot, from the midfield line with under a second left to tie the game. that i was pissed at.

u got bad D. wat's ur record.

tank said:
Grubby_:

ok my bad, i didn't catch that "lame part". ur oppenent was probably a loser

like u.

Grubby_ said:
u got bad D. wat's ur record.

my defense is bad because he got off a lucky shot? the fact that that was the only goal i let up shows that my 'D' is somewhat good.

i think i was 9-3 or something last i checked. i don't play much.

Back