Left 4 Dead Thread

I'm up for some L4D. However I just moved into an apartment and don't have the internet yet. They are coming to install it on the 17thso until then I'm stuck on my neighbors slow ass internet (256k down 128k up). I haven't played in about 2 weeks but I should still be able to hold my own especially after I play a few rounds to refresh myself.

Still need 2 more members. Anyone in? Need to be active and good at the game >_>

Tempted...tempted...tempted D=

Already been invited to a team though, ahhh.

^tsk tsk

I'm up for some L4D. However I just moved into an apartment and don't have the internet yet. They are coming to install it on the 17thso until then I'm stuck on my neighbors slow ass internet (256k down 128k up). I haven't played in about 2 weeks but I should still be able to hold my own especially after I play a few rounds to refresh myself.

What's your GT

d1nner get it from my friends list, its unmissalble and it has mitch in it lol

I'd do it but im afraid im not good enough to hang with the big boys lol.

seriously, i havent beaten a campaign on expert yet, not that ive tried all that much.

Its not that hard if you know what you're doing. Play with David, Dinner, or maybe even me if I'm considered good (answer the question, Dave), and you'll see its far simpler than you make it out to be.

Well, I actually haven't beaten it on Expert neither.

To me, it's pretty tough, though that's why I like playing on Expert, even though I haven't beaten it.

Normal is way too easy for me now. lol.

I've beat all four on expert, if you have the team and know what you're doing they're easy.

i find the game with any experience you get really good. i mean when you first play you find normal challenging, then when you first advance to advance, whoa. then expert is overwhelming. but now i can do all campaigns up to and including the finale in expert with 3 A.I thats impressive, only one i cant do is blood harvest, which i can barely manage with 3 human.

you will also find a lot a team of 4 expert players may suck together, you will do **** without co-operation, but more importantly its like a friendship. in school you used to work better with people you at least liked, when stuck with people you despised, you didnt work well together. so even if you co-operate as a team if you dont get on with the player youll find you wont work well.
similarily you cant have 2 people who like to be leaders, and the best team can be one with a leader, i however hate to listen to a 12 year old try and boss me about, i prefer no leader where we listen to everyones ideas. i hate telling someone the best plan, when they turn and say no my ways better do it my way, or die on your own. then you have a choice to it the good way or the hard way with them, and when you try reasoning and the same guy will never listen, to your plan his way is the best every time. HATE it

i aslo fins people who completed expert arent nesicarily the best. iv done all 4 100% expert and even when playing with others against a team of advanced players we can still loose. (i know the other people i usually play with and there very very good but cant beat expert)

campaigns and versus require different skills and play very differently special infected much smarter and deadlier, while the horde is stuck on normal difficulty

EDITE
Last night i was playing with me a mate and 2 others, we got on really well and we were hammering them,
we did the no mercy sewers and got to the end. without using the skip because i consider it cheating.
they played and ran straight for the skip. i ?HATE that so i went and blocked em (only occasions i block is if we dont skip and they do. or if they block) the two other we played with said dont, but i hate cheaters so i cheat against them, me n my mate blocked they unblocked, it, and we we arguing the rest of the game, the other team ended up winning in the end, due to us falling out and stopped playing well with each other. we were doing amazing as a team becuase we got along, when we didnt we did ****

Last edited:
Eh..Get back to me around Spring. I don't wanna get into anything L4D GB related just yet. I'm more of a COD4 guy right about now.

Judging by the amount of times I've gone to rent the game and it being out I assume this game is good. May have to end up just buying it already.

Judging by the amount of times I've gone to rent the game and it being out I assume this game is good. May have to end up just buying it already.

its not worth the rent, you will want to play it well past the time you have with it and more iv put far over 50 hours play, got full 1000 and still my most played game ITS FANTASTIC. so buy it already

Back