Left 4 Dead Thread

I've got good news for you guys(and me once I finally get the game :lol:)...

The DLC is going to be free for the 360!
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57194

Woohoo for valve not being greedy! I hope they keep up the trend on giving out free DLC, that was one thing that was keeping me away from the game.

Really tempting to buy this on ebay right now for $35... but it has no case and its condition is "acceptable"

Last edited:
Its not that hard if you know what you're doing. Play with David, Dinner, or maybe even me if I'm considered good (answer the question, Dave), and you'll see its far simpler than you make it out to be.

im not to sure to be honest. when playing with you can d1nner we tend to do good while im not really paying attention to how good each of you do. next time i play i wanna check but we might just all play well together

Woohoo for valve not being greedy! I hope they keep up the trend on giving out free DLC, that was one thing that was keeping me away from the game.

Really tempting to buy this on ebay right now for $35... but it has no case and its condition is "acceptable"

lol i updated the OP near enough the same time as you posted that with the same news. but this has been announce all over so im pretty sure its 100% official now

Wow, <3 Valve! Regardless, I was still ready to buy Microsoft points to get this.

As i have said on these forums before this is a great game.

It suffers from a thing or 2 that i dont like. The VS needs help. More maps. More VS maps and the collision detection isent great.

Even though i still play this game alot and i played the demo and bought it at launch. Its gatta be well over 100 hours of gameing.

I do own if for PC and im really glad to hear you x-box gamers wont have to pay for DL stuff. Grats on that.

I just wish they would let us all play together.../sadface.

PS: VS is EXTREAM! It can be frustrating if they other team is too good for you but its insaine.

Last edited:
As i have said on these forums before this is a great game.

It suffers from a thing or 2 that i dont like. The VS needs help. More maps. More VS maps and the collision detection isent great.

Even though i still play this game alot and i played the demo and bought it at launch. Its gatta be well over 100 hours of gameing.

I do own if for PC and im really glad to hear you x-box gamers wont have to pay for DL stuff. Grats on that.

I just wish they would let us all play together.../sadface.

PS: VS is EXTREAM! It can be frustrating if they other team is too good for you but its insaine.

iv loved versus since minute 1 , i just find it strange how that was one of the things it got downgraded on.

but yeah id like to play againts PC players, but there will always be the problem of PC players having massive advantages.

look at shadowrun, when that first came the PC players kicked our asses.

its fun though and id like to see mroe games implement it, but ONLY if the made console/pc only lobbys aswell. another game is coming soon crossfirs Or something like that.

i also read a while back about some company working on a cross console online game so keeping an eye and ear out for that

This game is awesome, just got it yesterday.

Versus is intense as hell, I've only played it on No Mercy so far though.
Kinda sucks that people do stupid stuff like blocking the elevator, but I'm hoping that isn't too common. I've only done two versus matches, and on one of them they blocked at three different locations on NM 4, but me and one other person still managed to survive because they were just that bad.

I also don't get why they only included 2 of the maps in versus... :/

2 more versus maps and a new multiplayer mode are coming free for download soon.

Yeah, but "soon" by Valve's definition could be any amount of time. I'm hoping that the DLC for this game comes quicker then Orange Box DLC.

Orange Box players received last news about TF2 DLC about a year go.

That sucks Dorkfish. I hope he is able to find it soon.

As for me, I can never lose it thanks to Steam :D lol.

I haven't played this game in some time though. I think I'll be playing it for a bit tonight.

Yeah, but "soon" by Valve's definition could be any amount of time. I'm hoping that the DLC for this game comes quicker then Orange Box DLC.

Orange Box players received last news about TF2 DLC about a year go.

Spring.

Back