Major League Baseball

Rumor has it that tomorrow, the last section of Shea will be falling :sad:
This sucks even more now cuz i wont be able to make it cuz of work.

clipboard01.jpg

EDIT:
Shea's last remaining part is being 100% torn down tomorrow. They started today in fact. By noon tomorrow Shea will be.....gone.

Image was taken today. Thats all thats left right now :sad:
3288937700_db1732701e.jpg

Last edited:
Funny Hanley Ramirez story in an ESPN Article.

"We were doing this drill last year,'' Marlins catcher John Baker said. "Hanley was at shortstop. He says, 'I'll bet you $100 that I can shoot this baseball in that bucket [of balls].' The bucket was next to first base. I said 'Sure, Hanley.' So, with perfect basketball shooting form, like a free throw, or little jumper, he shot a baseball from shortstop into the bucket. I threw up my hands and said, 'That's it, I quit. I quit baseball, watching this stuff around here.'"

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/spring2009/columns/story?columnist=kurkjian_tim&id=3911284

FANTASY LEAGUE SIGN UPS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

No more sign ups, we have enough to REALLY get a great league going. We have 10 teams, more then i thought we'd get, so thanks guys.
The newest team is PandaBaseball who is know on here as factoR.

So now my question to you guys is... Who you like to bump up the draft date? Discuss date and times if you'd like to bump.

I say this week if possible. If we all signed up around now nobody will forget and we all know we're available for the most part. We should do it asap.

Lets also list the names of everyone in it so we know who to talk to and stuff.

List of teams

Hammy's Hammers - blueovalboy
Weavers - ROB64
WaffleRoids-Fi - LeWaffles
PandaBaseball - factoR
Brizer - BRizer
Dream Team - CantGetAWii
Teal Monsters - BigLeagueSlugger
NJ Triple Play - 1337endo
Kings of Queens - SouthPaw
The Baseball Furies - Bliss

Also, I give everyone till Thursday to respond if you want the draft this week.

Bliss and I are in the same Time Zone, cause we're both New Yorkers. :D

Bump it up to as soon as possible in my opinion.

Alright so i guess ill bump it to this Saturday? Would that work for everyone? Like I said before I'll wait till Thursday to officially make the change, so everyone can state there case. Saturday 8pm Eastern Time. Good?

I might be here then, might not. Saturday is a weird day for me. lol.
Lets see how many people can make it. We can do friday or sunday also.

I should be able to do that, we'll have to see though, might have to do some work around the house.

So would Sunday be better for you CJ and Brian?
Ill also start sending out messages to the others and aware them what we are discussing.

Sunday is always better for me, since I wouldn't have plans the Sunday night before school, as lame as that sounds -.-

But yea Sunday works :D

Friday afternoon is good for me or almost anytime on sunday...

Alright so i am gonna go with majority rules on this.
So far we have 5 for yes
and 5 havent answered
1 more vote for Sunday 8pm Eastern and I will make the change.

Back