Major League Baseball

Na sorry man, wish i knew u wanted them id wouldve got u one. They sold out in 45 min :/
Also dont forget to keep a look out for that game against the Red Sox. The tix are gonna be cheap also. Still no date on when they are goin on sale though.
Did you get selected for opening day? I didnt =( sucks, but as soon as single game goes on sale im gonna be all over it.

I just got MLB 09 the show:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Sweet man, I'll be pickin it up on my lunch break today. Probably wont get around to playing till the weekend though. Still need to beat KillZone 2 first.
Looking forward to gettin some games in with you all.

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to ya. Computer is crapping out again so I'll definitely be getting a new one.

Anyways I never even got an email saying I didn't get picked,so I'm just assuming I didn't get picked.

I also picked up MLB 09 today, BLS & I played a game. The score said I won 5-0, but it would have been like 1-0 if there wasn't so much lag. Guess it will be some time before they fix it.

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to ya. Computer is crapping out again so I'll definitely be getting a new one.

Anyways I never even got an email saying I didn't get picked,so I'm just assuming I didn't get picked.

I also picked up MLB 09 today, BLS & I played a game. The score said I won 5-0, but it would have been like 1-0 if there wasn't so much lag. Guess it will be some time before they fix it.

I was very frustrated during that first inning. I would over run the ball and over throw the ball without even trying. Luckily the lag decrease and we were able to get on with the pitchers duel. Nolasco threw 10 K's and Santana threw 13 K's.

I did get out of some jams though.

I bought it today but have yet to open it. I told myself i wont till i beat KZ2. So ill probably be on it this weekend.

Oh yea, hows everybody liking MLB: 09 The show?

Is it as good as I'd hoped? :D

No reason it shouldn't be.

The game with BLS was a good one, all lag aside. It really was a pitchers duel. You did get out of some jams, as did I.
3 double plays, that's rough, plus that diving play I made with Wright up the line to throw the guy out at 1st. Most I people I know would have tried to get the out at 2nd, but then again most people I know don't have the best fundementals.

Kinda caught me by surprise that they have trophies in the game. I got my first one for driving in the winning run in RTTS.
Awesome to know they have both my first & last name in the game, so it's cool to hear them actually say my name when I come up to bat.

Also noticed that you can also play at Shea & Yankee Stadium, nice to know they didn't forget about em...

Last edited:
Manny Ramirez and the LA Dodgers agree to a 2yr $45 million.

Ramirez and the Dodgers have agreed in principle on a two-year, $45 million contract, pending a physical.

According to MLB.com, $25 million of the contract is deferred over five years and Ramirez has the right to opt out of the deal after one year. According to The Associated Press, Ramirez has full no-trade protection.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3951246

All my Dodger fan friends are rejoicing. All I have to say is, you're still going to suck.

I am very jealous of all of you MLB 09 The Show owners. Bleh.

Some Fantasy news for whoever has A-Rod (I think its CantGetAWii)

Alex Rodriguez, Yankees third baseman will miss about ten weeks due to hip surgery to remove a cyst.

Double Post...

Just heard on ESPN that its MORE then a cyst for A-Rod. He has a torn labrum on his hip. ESPN doctors say he could be out 4 months and depending on after effects of the surgery his career could be in jeopardy :yikes:

Back