Man Cuts Off Penis With Scissors After Break-Up

Dumbness...
Why is this planet full of people who are intellectually bankrupt?

Maybe because their mental banks failed... =/ An economic crisis may be lurking overhead now, but in the mental department, there has always been one for the world of humans. ... Always.

Geez, why would ANY guy want to cut off his own wang? That is just crazy.

"...the man suddenly did not want anything in common with women"

Well there's his problem right there: cutting off your penis only makes you have MORE in common with women, in that both you and them don't have a penis.

Way to go, genius. =/

Last edited:
I doubt it would function properly anymore.

I'm sure he can at least urinate after awhile. The "other" function is questionable, though.

taikutsu da
anyways that guy must have been unsure of his love to whom if you catch my drift.
Considering he was being overly dumb and immature, not even the youngest of kids would do that.

I'm sure he can at least urinate after awhile. The "other" function is questionable, though.

He'll still be able to urinate and ejaculate (unless he chopped his balls off too), things will just be alittle messier..

Besides, if he didn't want anything to do with women anymore, then he should've started dating other men ... though I don't know what other man will want him now.

Hmm, can we all say stupid? I mean, if he was done with women a vow of celibacy is a lot less dramatic and it doesn't cost a body part.

Definitely better ways to handle break-ups. Maybe it's solution to not getting sexually transmitted diseases, who knows?

Back