Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii Release Date Announced

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8694-mario-sonic-2012-2.jpg
[FONT=&amp]
SEGA certainly knows the marketing opportunity of a special occasion when it sees one, so to celebrate the fact that yesterday marked exactly 365 days to go until the start of the London 2012 Olympic Games, SEGA finally announced the release date for its Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Wii game. North American fans will be able to get their hands on it first, as it will be released there on November 15, 2011, and on November 18, 2011 in Europe. The 3DS version won’t be arriving until February, 2012. [/FONT]

maura-albums-pictures-picture8693-mario-sonic-2012-1.jpg
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]At the same time as revealing the release date, SEGA also released two new Wii screenshots from the game, as well as details of the unique yellow casing, which will be a first for the series and for a third-party Wii game. The new screenshots feature Mario, Sonic and their friends on the starting line as they prepare themselves to compete in the new and enhanced 100m sprint. I can’t help but feel Sonic will probably win this one, just a hunch! I think he knows it too, judging by the second screenshot! These are just two of the classic Olympic events that appear alongside a host of all-new Olympic and Dream events in the game, including Soccer and Equestrian events. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]SEGA

this series is going nowhere I never got any of them.

This, lol. I don't think these games qualify as garbage shovelware, but it's a weaker mario party, IMO. On the flipside, I'm sure plenty of Nintendo's younger audience will enjoy it. I've demo'd the DS version awhile back, and it was alright. I'd definitely rather rock Wii Sports 2 or a retro Mario Party if I was ever in the mood for this sort of game, though.

This, lol. I don't think these games qualify as garbage shovelware, but it's a weaker mario party, IMO. On the flipside, I'm sure plenty of Nintendo's younger audience will enjoy it. I've demo'd the DS version awhile back, and it was alright. I'd definitely rather rock Wii Sports 2 or a retro Mario Party if I was ever in the mood for this sort of game, though.

yeah nintendo fans kids do play this game while we older players perfer more than this I would rather have a mario party 2 game than this it really isnt worth the wait but mario party is geting out of hand too! with 9 coming that will make the series a wooping 11 games which is out of hand also its better to hide in the early part of games

Back