Mario Strikers: UK > U.S.A

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Im SOOOOO excited we get this game earlier than USA
So HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I've always got this rubbed in my face that UK get stuff last [I know some American dudes on MSN] and for once it's like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you suck

So thats my post really xD
And it's Online xD

where'd you hear that? is strikers gonna be your first online game?

I hope it's online when it comes to U.S. too.

All U.S. has confirmed for online so far is pokemon...

You havn't heard?
Theres been like loads of posts on the forum

One of the many modes this game features is the multiplayer mode which can see up to four players in any one game (players must split between two teams). Players can also utilise Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to take on players from across the globe!

Source - Nintendo Site

We get Strikers on May 25th and you get ummm Pokemon in July xD

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
We get Strikers on May 25th and you get ummm Pokemon in July xD

June 25th, and i hope they keep them coming quick after that. both japan and Europe get online faster than us, and we have the most people buying them!

I wasn't planning on getting it ...but I am planning on picking up Super Paper Mario next week. ^_^ heh...
edit: on second thought...I might actually be planning on getting strikers too..

Last edited:
Ohh I want it. Super Paper Mario I am very excited about and now all this talk about Strikers is getting me pretty interested in that too.

i want strikers!!! i think it will come out in July. cant see it any later then that

You know why that is

Us brits love football (not me im more of a rugby bloke)

Darkprinny said:
You know why that is

Us brits love football (not me im more of a rugby bloke)

It's good though Football is teh leet

Wiitime said:
i want strikers!!! i think it will come out in July. cant see it any later then that

Yeah maybe for USA xD
We get Pokemon in June sometime so it's a good trade :)

We get action game (been done loads of times thow)
Us gets press button oh screen goes funny

Yeah Aus and UK get Strikers before US. Woop de Doo! Meanwhile Americans are sitting smugly at home playing Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 to their hearts content.

Wiily Good said:
Yeah Aus and UK get Strikers before US. Woop de Doo! Meanwhile Americans are sitting smugly at home playing Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 to their hearts content.

So very true..

Silly Europeans.

I'll be playing Super Paper Mario in just a couple of days even before the Japanese. Mario Strikers is cool and all, but let's not get crazy, it's no Super Paper Mario.

Most American gamers have no interest in european football, so it's hardly a loss for most.

Back