McMonopoly

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
who plays this? i work there so its so easy for me to get pieces cause i get free break food every day and my sister buys mcfood every day too.

im currently one away from all cash prizes. if youd liek to help out and see if you have any of "the rare" pieces id be glad to go half in with you.

it's taken me probably 100 pieces or better to get where im at (all but one in each group) thats 17 pieces. anyone else hardcore about monopoly? lmao

also, random fact, theres only 3 Boardwalk Pieces in existance. the chances those actually get into circulation before the promotion is over is really really bad, i think i read the statistic for winning 1,000,000 is 1 in 17 BILLION.

the odds are incredibly shitty when you play by yourself but i bet not too many players resort to the internets! lol

Boardwalk (blue) 1,000,000
pennsylvania avenue (green) 50,000
Venthor Avenue (yellow) 25,000
Kentucky Avenue (red) 10,000
Tennessee Avenue (orange) 5,000
Virginia Avenue (pink) 1,000
Vermont Avenue (light blue) 500
Short Line (black/train)100
Mediterranean Avenue (purple) 50

above are the pieces i am looking for. a co-worker of mine won the $50 dollar prize.

SensesFail said:
also, random fact, theres only 3 Boardwalk Pieces in existance. the chances those actually get into circulation before the promotion is over is really really bad, i think i read the statistic for winning 1,000,000 is 1 in 17 BILLION.

I wonder how many of the Boardwalks have gotten thrown away all these years. Pretty sick.

Back