Member review sub-forum

I've actually been thinking the same. I have something I've been wanting to do.

But why stop at games? How about things like movies too. Probably be best to make it a general review sub-forum for anything in entertainment.

Last edited:
I could have sworn we had that already.Must have been deleted in the apocalypse.

Well good luck with that, admin has gone AWOL.

Yeah we did have a Reviews section, can't say it was extremely popular. It must have disappeared due to the storage failure as Chewy mentioned. I wouldn't mind seeing it return if more members posted there reviews. Otherwise just use the Nintendo Wii Gaming forum.

I never remember that section before. lol

I would defintley post all of my reviews there and I've got like 15+ of them. They're well made too.

Please!!!

It was sad to see the review section disappear in the Great Time Warp. I had two in there.

Yeah we did have a Reviews section, can't say it was extremely popular. It must have disappeared due to the storage failure as Chewy mentioned. I wouldn't mind seeing it return if more members posted there reviews. Otherwise just use the Nintendo Wii Gaming forum.
I think the problem was i0n had to validate every review or something like that.

Back