Metroid Prime Ideas

So any more ideas to make Samus hotter

Also could you help me ut a bit maybe we can get photoshop wizards to edit this pic inorder for it to look like a freakin hot bikini kind of how it looks now but the brown spots need to be turned into her skin color and the boots need to be made smaller

221.jpg

Last edited:
I would twist the story a bit. I would like to see more characters that you can talk to, none that you can play with. It would be cool to see a Star Wars-like world with good aliens and the bad. In my idea you could detach your cannon and add something else. In ball mode you could throw out some sort of spikes to roll up walls and on ceilings. You could commandeer spaceships and fight off space pirates that try to invade.

I could think of endless possibilities. A zero-suit Samus game would be bad in my opinion. The suit makes it all...more entertaining. I'm not sexist but the suit gives it a more manly feel like Halo.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But a game were she takes controll of a ship would be cool she would somehow sneak on the ship then take out everybody inorder to take control but maybe after she takes controll she uses the zero suit so she can be speady on how she navigates

ya a really tight suit, and if we're lucky if she recives enough damage the 0 suit turns "invisible" if u know wat i mean

Ok lets do it like this at first you put somethin about Samus then on the second you put new ideas

Can you find a photoshop master that ca nmake a zero

Wouldnt it be a cool idea were youre visor had X ray vision and heat vison so It can look around corners and see other crap

Back