Mod positions available.

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
With one mod MIA for slightly fishy reasons and me getting busier we are now hiring.
Some members we are already considering
Requirements.
  • Must of been a member for over a year.
  • Must be active in most sections.
  • Past postings will be scanned.
  • Spammers are not welcome.
  • Previous experience an advantage.
Consider below for a kinda CV type usage,

May I........?

I don't think I've been a member for over a year but I've been (and still am) extremely active on WiiChat. Also I like to enforce rules.

Maybe, will also point out that if theres anyone you think would be a good mod plug them

I'd love to be able to help out some more like back in the day. Do you have access to an admin account prinny? Or have the admins giving you ability to promote users to mods?

A good word from me helps (if only they would bloody listen to my suggestions about the forum).

Could get them to bump you back up

Gotchya. I was under the impression that you had admin powers. Not gonna lie. I got scared.. very scared.

If Mitch doesn't get it then I'll ask for a chance. Just wanna make sure the wrong people don't end up with unlikely positions.

Gotchya. I was under the impression that you had admin powers. Not gonna lie. I got scared.. very scared.
if I had admin powers the site would be a lot more organised

I'll preemptively thank Mitch for [STRIKE]doin' all the work for us[/STRIKE] helpin' out.

I'm interested!

While I haven't been a moderator on a big forum before, I've been a mod on a few small ones (....I didn't do much, honestly, there was nothing to do) and I own a small (now dead) forum of my own. I'm also active (or, was active) on Bulbagarden Forums, and used to be an active member on Starmen.net (not on it anymore).

I've been a member on here for over five years, which is honestly impressive. This was my first forum, and although I started out as a complete noob, I slowly started to progress in the ways of the interwebz.

I like to consider myself one of the most active members here, although that's not a difficult feat to accomplish nowadays. There are quite a few sections I barely go to, but I'd damn well change that if I was given a moderator position.

Last edited:
I think Neosquid would be a good mod. Needs to be more active though :p

Nice speech.

Last edited:
Back