MOHH2 Today

i did... its not there.. theres no way to jump??? what about calling the team over???

Wiitime said:
i did... its not there.. theres no way to jump??? what about calling the team over???

Press 1. There should be some icons on the top that say something like. Hold, Move Out or something else.
They replaced Jump with Sprint mode.

question: if you dont have the gun thingy(forgot the name) can you still play with the nunchuk and wiimote, or is it only the gun thingy?

i may go rent this game this weekend and see whats up

doosta said:
question: if you dont have the gun thingy(forgot the name) can you still play with the nunchuk and wiimote, or is it only the gun thingy?

i may go rent this game this weekend and see whats up

you can only playwith the wii mote its fine.

I Love this game. I dont really like the campaign but thats okay the major reason i bought this game is because of online. I must say they def improved since madden online. very very fun game to play. The only thing that i dont like is the campaign mode graphics are a little choppy and it takes so many shots to kill someone and I wish the damn cursors werent so big!!!! Does anyone know if headshots cost more than body shots in this? (online)

My brother just bought me one expect to see me online! And about the game doesn't the instruction booklet seem extremely short lol... Also it's just plain black disc... But who cares it's probably gonna rock! WOOT WOOT! :)

"3. Tons and Tons of bullets to kill a person. Sniper rifles are not 1 shot 1 kill"

are sniper headshots 1 kill, they better be, i suck without sniper action.

bgreen82 said:
"3. Tons and Tons of bullets to kill a person. Sniper rifles are not 1 shot 1 kill"

are sniper headshots 1 kill, they better be, i suck without sniper action.

well you can get a 1 shot 1 kill but it has to be in the face. If you shoot the helmet, well that comes off and you have to refocus and shoot again. imo, body shot can range anywhere from 2-5.

tunaonrice said:
Can't jump i dont think read the manual.

Yeah, I was screaming at my wiimote while I figured that one out. Had we not yet discovered "jumping" in WWII?

But after two hours of play myself, I pretty much agree with your take, and I divided it up the same way too. I was going to play a level of arcade mode, but 30 seconds later I was getting out to play multiplayer.

I sucked, but I still had a ton of fun. I'm familiar with one map finally (village), tomorrow I'll hit up the others. I think I'm gonna like the sewer. I played with 5-10 people at a time with about 300 total online, and never noticed an ounce of lag.

Also, players beware. If you're experimenting with new weapons or just screwing around, make sure you don't go into a ranked game (ranked games have a medal beside them). I was careful most of the night, but at the end I accidentally jumped into a ranked game with the Garand and way too few people (like 4 others) to snipe effectively, and ended up giving myself a nice little negative to start out in the 600s. Not my dumbest move of the night, but pretty close.

Meh. I'm kind of disappointed with this game. I suppose it's pretty revolutionary if you've never played an online shooter before. But even the old SOCOM (my old addiciton) for the PS2 BLOWS this game away.

See my other thread for more details.

Atomheart said:
Meh. I'm kind of disappointed with this game. I suppose it's pretty revolutionary if you've never played an online shooter before. But even the old SOCOM (my old addiciton) for the PS2 BLOWS this game away.

See my other thread for more details.

If you've never played a well-made online shooter with the wiimote before, it's pretty sweet. And since there's never been one tailored to it... well, it's just pretty sweet.

Clearly not everyone is going to see the benefits of precise IR aiming over dual analog. For those that do, this is the only Wii shooter to look at.

Story, sub genre, offline, all not particularly impressive. But it's the only full online experience on the console and it did the Wiimote justice.

Back