My friend has a wii now, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
manred said:
You could also just get one of those bats and just throw it at her Wii.
ps3stinks said that already.
EDIT: @frogger- -_-'' im into playin rune factory-a fantasy harvest moon for DS right now, actually.

Last edited:
wii_girliefairie said:
I have had my wii for a year. Now my ANNOYING best friend got a wii from her mom's boss for christmas. I should be HAPPY for her, right? But I'm NOT! She gets everything I have already, and It's more ANNOYING then HER!

I'm sorry, I just needed to let that out. But now that I did, may I have any tips on how I can deal with this? (MEH I wanted to be the only girl near where I live with a wii... <.<)
Same thing happened to me, I told my friend about the Wii, then his parents get him it right before his birthday (In December). Then I get it AFTER him for Christmas, but at least he has the horrible games.

Samus101 said:
Same thing happened to me, I told my friend about the Wii, then his parents get him it right before his birthday (In December). Then I get it AFTER him for Christmas, but at least he has the horrible games.
lol. i can imagine my friend getting that high school musical game, ew. (she loves HSM, and i hate it)

Clarke said:
Please stop spamming. Or I will alert a moderator.
EDIT: @X@vier- It's still spam, and i still don't know him.

EDIT2: i gtg to school. cya later, guys. i also reported clarke.

Last edited:
wii_girliefairie said:
Please stop spamming. Or I will alert a moderator.
EDIT: @X@vier- It's still spam, and i still don't know him.

EDIT2: i gtg to school. cya later, guys. i also reported clarke.
WTF? I was just playing around. As if this topic was such a thrilling conversation.

wii_girliefairie said:
I have had my wii for a year. Now my ANNOYING best friend got a wii from her mom's boss for christmas. I should be HAPPY for her, right? But I'm NOT! She gets everything I have already, and It's more ANNOYING then HER!

I'm sorry, I just needed to let that out. But now that I did, may I have any tips on how I can deal with this? (MEH I wanted to be the only girl near where I live with a wii... <.<)

Boy .. I'd hate to have you as my "best" friend .. If she is sooo annoying to you why are you even friends?

I am new to the boards so I guess I should mind my own business .. but this whole thread just struck me as wierd!?!?

Heh, yeah. Lame thread.

I think it'd be more-annoying to have a "friend" who was obsessive about always being the "best" and "elite" and "the only one" in various things. Sure wouldn't remain my friend for long.

I mean, seriously: you get something, that means no one else can have it or else you get all worked up to the point you have to rant online? Geezus, you had your Wii for an entire year while she went without. Get a grip.

In my opinion, the more people who have a Wii, the better.

sremick said:
In my opinion, the more people who have a Wii, the better.
Definitely. WiFi and LAN gaming is fun.

Clarke said:
Definitely. WiFi and LAN gaming is fun.

Sup Clarke! .. I understand wi-fi gaming .. What do you mean by LAN gaming? Can I have multiple Wii's on the same network and play games against it? as in different rooms on their own TVs? I was not aware you can do that or am I just mis-reading it

Or do you mean both Wii's using wi-fi to play against each other over the internet even though they are in the same house. Typically LAN games are not relient on the internet to play each other. Just curious .. my interest is peaked :)

Last edited:
Punch HER!!! JK.

wii_girliefairie said:

hey twiz, deal with IT!!!! Just punch her............................jk. ignoring is the easiest solution.(That didn't come out right.....)

manred said:
Ok, I really don't think he's spamming intentionally

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back