50.)Isaac YES
51.)Felix Sure?
52.)Capt Olimar cool
53.)Louie sure
54.)Ice Climbers no no the crapfest again
55.)Sheriff no
56.)Baloon Fighter just no
57.)Game & Watch assist
58.)Pit yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg yes!!!!!!!
59.)Snake yes
60.)Wario yes
61.)Pac-Man no
62.)Crono YES
63.)Sonic YES
64.)Geno no?
65.)Mallow NO
66.)Tom Nook NO NO NO!!!
67.)Little Mac ew... no

MY INPUT!!!

ONLY CHARACTERS THAT CAN FIGHT PLEASE!!! FIRE EMBLEM RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

sry to stab peach-haters balloon, but those of you who didn't already know, peach has basically been confirmed, just check out the movie for adventure mode

besides that: i would love to see alternate costumes like paper mario, and WW link, etc. and tom nook for a character or assist, but to the most important point.......

HUMAN MIDNA FOR PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEXY REVEALING CLOTHES AND ALL!!! W00T!!!!!!

Well they would most likely but imp midna in Brawl and her FSA (Final Smash Attack) would be pretty obvious she would use the whole fused shadow to transform into her monster form and be the heck out everyone.

If they do put imp Midna in Brawl, I just hope they have something that can turn her into her human/twili form.

No way. Make Wolf Link + Midna an AT. I think Link, Zelda, Ganondorf and Sheik are plenty of representation for the Zelda franchise.

wolf link is the same as one of the playable characters, so it would be gay for him to be an assist trophie, and midna would make a better character than 0 suit samus or luigi or peach

Lol did you guys hear about the Pokemon Trainer on the SSB Dojo Web? Wonder how popular this character will be =o
pokemon_trainer.jpg

Really? Where was that confirmed at? Not that I doubt you I just want to know and then I can be frustrated because we all know his moves are going to be cloned off of something else. What does he really even have to offer?

Ok I just check that out so it is confirmed. I guess it doesn't really matter to me if Diddy Kong is in, I just won't ever use him.

yeh he the smash bros website, i dunno i reckon it'll be good to play as diddy kong, i mean you gotta at least try him out!

I probably will. I just hope they can bring something original to his name. Last game they got a little to excited recreated character with different looks and that drove me crazy. Cpt falcon - Ganandorf Fox - Falco Marth - Roy Mario - Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back