NA Tournament

No prizes. Except bragging rights and an ego boost.

I for one am just tired of the online noobies and want to gauge how good I actually am.

I was hoping to find more like minded individuals.

i wont be joining due to school, but advice from previous tournaments:
1. ALOT of people are going to flake.
2. make it best of 3 instead of 7. 7 game series is WAY to long, trust me. connection will get lost, or it will eventually get boring.
3. have some type of prize (signature, wiipoints, reps. something)
4. ALOT of people are going to flake.

other then that, good luck. oh and people are going to flake. did i mention ALOT too?

but join the one night only tournament on the 9th, 2000 wii points MIGHT be offered to the winner

edit: i just noticed you dont have a date for when the tournament will start. or when the next round starts. i would take into consideration how many post the person has and when they joined. alot of people with low post counts and joined less then a month ago are the ones who normally flake (example yourself, no offense)

Last edited:
1. ALOT of people are going to flake.
2. make it best of 3 instead of 7. 7 game series is WAY to long, trust me. connection will get lost, or it will eventually get boring.
3. have some type of prize (signature, wiipoints, reps. something)
4. ALOT of people are going to flake

1. Thanks, although I kind of consider this post count boosting nonsense before me to be flaking....
2. I feel that best of 3 is too short to gauge real skill...note that major sports series are best of 7, but thank you for your input.
3. I am a student, like I suspect many on here are, I can barely afford the game let alone give away free stuff to others.
4 . I believe it.

A start date was also mentioned.
Sign ups first...when the last spot is filled the bracket will be created and people will have one week to play their first match.

cram said:
1. Thanks, although I kind of consider this post count boosting nonsense before me to be flaking....
2. I feel that best of 3 is too short to gauge real skill...note that major sports series are best of 7, but thank you for your input.
3. I am a student, like I suspect many on here are, I can barely afford the game let alone give away free stuff to others.
4 . I believe it.

1. I never said you would flake, you are the creator of the tournament. I was using your postcount/join date as example.
2. The tournament will be drawn out. My first tournament was best of 3 with 5 minute rounds. They complained it was too long with 5 minute rounds due to disconnection. That's why I suggested best of 3, 3 minute rounds. Nobody complained about gauging skill or anything like that. Plus it made the tournament go along smoother. But its your tournament I can only offer suggestions.
3. Sigs and reps are free
4. Don't do replacements

Back