Naruto

i just saw a soo funny episode where that rock lee guy is introduced, that episode was FUNNY!

WTF why did that happen??!!

WTF :( i just wrote a whole lot of info on this page and it said that i wasnt logged in when i was :( what a waste of time...how can u not b loggedi n yet still write something on the forums? :sick: i spent 20 minutes writing up this stupid thing :drool:

It was a summary of naruto for all u ppl who were interested :( im not writing it over now tho boo hoo :sick:

Last edited:
Yay no more useless Double/Triple or Octuple posting :D and why would we need a Summary? i mean that would spoil it for others...*SPOILER ALERT*

no, sakura/sasuke u got it all wrong

sasuke747 said:
Yay no more useless Double/Triple or Octuple posting :D and why would we need a Summary? i mean that would spoil it for others...*SPOILER ALERT*

lol no u fool thats not it;)

the people who come on to this forum and asked what naruto is and what our opinions on it is is y i was writing it; basically the first 5 minutes of the first episode i was explaining since theres a lot of info on there about the ninetails demon fox attack and such, so that ppl gets a heads up, u know what i mean?

I get what you mean but all the big fans of Naruto such as me ssbb lover and Sauske Already now about it but I appreciate your idea and is got for people who are intrested in Nartuo

Just got done flaming ion for getting rid of all anime talk in Brawl Kicking out Melee Charachteres

Lord Haku said:
I get what you mean but all the big fans of Naruto such as me ssbb lover and Sauske Already now about it but I appreciate your idea and is got for people who are intrested in Nartuo

Just got done flaming ion for getting rid of all anime talk in Brawl Kicking out Melee Charachteres

well i actually wrote it so the ppl who dont know what naruto is get a general idea of the storyline and what not since ppl r coming to this thread and asking; but it got deleted somehow, as i said in my other post

That two bad oh well go everyone go to Brawl kicking out Melee Charchteres and start up the naruto discussino that was taken from us!

kickass, a naruto forum on my favorite game forum!! this saves me some time.
anyway, i also love flcl, neon genises evangelion, fullmetal alchemist, and the boondocks (i know, i know, its produce by sony).

i agree with your girlfriend, Haku does look like a girl (i thought he was one 4 a while).

anyway, my fav character is Rock Lee. c, im in martial arts, and i sucked 4 awhile, but then i saw rock lee and how hard he trained. so i started traning harder, and now i get better ever day.

also, i do prefer the online japenese versions of naruto. it seemed kinda weird at first, but i changed my mind as soon as i saw som1 call som1 else a $hi#head.

hey btw, maby u fellow naruto fans can answer this

ok, saske at one point or another said something about restoring his clan.

ok, now sakura has hit on him at one point or another

anyway, as most of us know, u hav 2 have children to restore your family and its bloodline, and u need a member of both sexes in order to do that

now there r no women in his clan left, so, it does not really matter who he, well, u know.

so knowing this, y does saske keep turning down sakura?
I don't really care, im just curious.

btw, sorry if im mistaking, i know that saske also says a lot of stuff about avenging his clan 2, so maby he never said anything about restoring his clan and im just mistaking. maby he just wants 2 kill his brother.

first of all plz refrain from double posting, *cough*RPGmasterTurk91*cough*

second its "sasuke"

and finaly i think what sasuke meant by "restore" was to avenge his family, to kill the one who destroyed them, to bring back their honor. thats how i see it cus u know sasuke is gay =p

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
well i actually wrote it so the ppl who dont know what naruto is get a general idea of the storyline and what not since ppl r coming to this thread and asking; but it got deleted somehow, as i said in my other post
We already have these things there is like 3 of them :/

hey im a massive fan of naruto but i never get caled one boo hoo also sorry sasuke747 but i think its a little... strange to think a cartoon character is hot.

Back