Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Hello, can someone help me with the internet connection. I have the Wii and wireless is fine at my home. However, keep getting that #52030 error and cannot get online.
someone in the know here?

support code 41212

We're trying to use netflix, but I keep getting error message. Checked internet connection and it said successful test, support code 41212...any ideas?

Help

Hi;
I have a Wii, and I need to connect Wired. I have a Lan and Have it connected to my computer, unfortunatley my wii will still not connect. The ethernet cable is hooked up properly and the light on my router is flashing, showing that it is on. I try to use the connection test, and the Wii gives my the error code 52220. Looking it up it says my WEP might need to be looked at or changed. Nothing seems to be working, can you help me?

Probably already been asked...

I don't have a wireless connection: how do I connect to my internet and do I need any "special" equipment?

Hi;
I have a Wii, and I need to connect Wired. I have a Lan and Have it connected to my computer, unfortunatley my wii will still not connect. The ethernet cable is hooked up properly and the light on my router is flashing, showing that it is on. I try to use the connection test, and the Wii gives my the error code 52220. Looking it up it says my WEP might need to be looked at or changed. Nothing seems to be working, can you help me?
Its internet cable when its wired ethernet for Laptops and cell fones

Problems with Wireless connection

I'm having real problems connecting my Wii to my new wireless router. I had no problem on my previous router, worked 1st time. This time around I constantly get error 51330 (internet security related). All other wireless devices (laptops, PCs, Itouches, blackberry) connect without issue.Things I've tried;

- Used auto detect, it finds my network every time with good signal
- Set to WEP security, used password, rejected error 51330
- Changed WEP passphrase to WEP key
- Set router to every available channel
- Tried WPA2 security, again error on connection
- Set router to no security, still error 51330
- No MAC address filtering enabled
- Ensured WEP key 1 is in use
- Reset everything (obviously)
- Checked router compatability and latest firmware
- Mixed n/b/g selected on router

Router is a D-Link DIR-615, I'm rapidly running out of ideas, any help or advice greatly accepted

I'm having real problems connecting my Wii to my new wireless router. I had no problem on my previous router, worked 1st time. This time around I constantly get error 51330 (internet security related). All other wireless devices (laptops, PCs, Itouches, blackberry) connect without issue.Things I've tried;

- Used auto detect, it finds my network every time with good signal
- Set to WEP security, used password, rejected error 51330
- Changed WEP passphrase to WEP key
- Set router to every available channel
- Tried WPA2 security, again error on connection
- Set router to no security, still error 51330
- No MAC address filtering enabled
- Ensured WEP key 1 is in use
- Reset everything (obviously)
- Checked router compatability and latest firmware
- Mixed n/b/g selected on router

Router is a D-Link DIR-615, I'm rapidly running out of ideas, any help or advice greatly accepted

This error code usually indicates a problem relating to wireless security. Please try the following troubleshooting:

Are you using WEP or WPA security on your router?
Log into the router using the default IP (consult your router's manual for assistance)
Locate the "wireless security" section of your router settings and find the WEP or WPA key.
If you are using 64-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 10-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
If you are using 128-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 26-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
The WEP Key must be a Hexadecimal (0-9, A-F, no other special characters or letters).
If your router has multiple slots for a WEP Key, make sure the active key is the one in the #1 slot.
If you are using WPA, the Wii console is compatible with the following types:
WPA - PSK (TKIP)
WPA - PSK (AES)
WPA2 - PSK (AES)

If your WEP or WPA key is correct, then the problem might be related to MAC address filtering:
From the router settings, locate the "MAC address filter" settings (also known as "access control", "access list", or "network filter" depending on your router model).
If the Mac address filter is set to "enabled", then you must add the Wii's MAC address to the "allowed" list. You can locate the Wii's MAC address from the "console information" page (located under "Internet" in the Wii Settings).
If the Mac address filter was disabled, then continue troubleshooting.

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

Check Nintendo's router info for special notes, if available, for your router.
Click here to go to our Wireless Router lookup page.
Use the drop-down box to select, if available, your router manufacturer.
Click on your router's model number, if available.
Read any "special notes" at the top of the router's page. Many issues can be solved by changing settings described in the "special notes."

Ensure that the router is set to broadcast in "mixed" or "b/g" mode. Routers set to "g only" may not be able to allow a successful connection from the Wii console. (The option to change this setting is typically found in the "Wireless" section of your router's settings. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router, if available.)

Try a "Manual Setup" with the Wii console (how to), using your network's IP configuration settings. To access these settings:
On your PC, click "Start" and then "Run."
Type "CMD" into the field that appears to open a new window.
Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press "Enter" to display a list of internet settings. Locate the settings asked for by the Wii console during the Manual Setup process and enter them.

Power cycle your router and modem by unplugging them both from the wall. Wait a few minutes, and plug the modem back in. Wait a couple of minutes for the modem to initialize, then turn on the router. Try to connect the Wii console online and test for proper response.

Hey guys,

i have a problem with The Conduit... I can never go online with that game... connection always fails when trying to get Players. I play other online games that work perfectly, like SSBB , Mario Kart , COD WaW

Hey guys,

i have a problem with The Conduit... I can never go online with that game... connection always fails when trying to get Players. I play other online games that work perfectly, like SSBB , Mario Kart , COD WaW

What kind of router do you have?

is there any way i can reduce lag, i know that this has already been posted but mine aint as bad as his. all mine is that i have to lead ppl, and i have high speed im bout to get uverse connection in my entire house, is it any good for gaming?

Back