Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

I have a a Netgear Wireless N 150 Router and a Netgear WN111 USB adapter. The Wii console recognizes my access point but can't connect to it...giving me an error code: 51330. Got any ideas? Txs Jeri

Hello, I live in a remote area, and I recently purchased a Wii, I have Cricket Broardband and I want to connect my Wii to the internet but I do not have a clue what to do or what I need, can you help?

you need a wireless connection or else a lan adapter to put a wire through it. I have a datel one that worked before going wifi. refer to the owner's manuals.

Goldeneye connection trouble!!

If you have any questions on how to get your wii onlineline then ask me. I will be glad to answer them.:thumbsup:
Hi,Me and a friend exchanged codes last night and tried to play multiplayer! We could both invite each other but then never could connect to a game!! We both tried seperately to enter a game then the other would attempt to join but could not even though there was still player spaces available.. Any help would be grateley appreciated..Thanks

Hello I'm having problems connecting Neflix to my wii? I am reading that other people have the same problem. I am wanting to know if its my router, and don't know how to tell. Can you help me?

Hello I'm having problems connecting Neflix to my wii? I am reading that other people have the same problem. I am wanting to know if its my router, and don't know how to tell. Can you help me?

You should create you're own thread for help and be very specific on what the issue is. Like if you get any error codes or freezes maybe. That way people can notice you're thread and proceed to answering/helping you.

why do my wireless password work on everything but my wii console, I locate my wireless conection, enter everything correctly, but when i test it i get error code 51330.... it works on ipods, cellphones, PS3, Xbox360, etc. but not the wii... I have clear wireless

Im having trouble getting my Wii to connect to the internet. My router works fine for everything else and the wii worked fine with it up until a couple days ago, now I get
Error Code 51330

Back