Need RPGs 3rd parties not taking you serious!

WiitnessID

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
Well here you go! http://fragile.namco-ch.net/ choose the second option from the top to see the new screens and if you read Japanese then this is a treat!

There are other games coming also! Post the ones you like! Now after socl cal we get this great game! Some thing is starting to happen here!

Looks like a horror rpg this should be interesting i cant wait i have been having the "i need an RPG for the wii jitters"

Yes, Fragile looks hardcore and beautiful! Which sadly means it will probably not sell well!

God I am excited about this game and Monster Hunter 3. If Monster Hunter 3 is free like the old games, I will not need any other console. Phantasy Star Universe should have been free like PSO.

Anyways, I think the RPGs though few on Wii...are looking really good!

yea... I cant find any screeny's :lol: :lol:

But if its hard-core and japanese it might even mean that we wont see it at all.

RPG budgets have become insane over the years, with minimal pay off. It's quite sad to see games like Eternal Sonata, and FF12 bringing in less money than Need For Speed (Seriously WTF!?). Hopefully the Wii will lower those budgets and get fanboys minds to appreciate good art again.

Back