New Girl (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulzwii has some seriously good insults and i laugh at them big time...unless he insults me. It is no longer funny when he does that

Silence BOZ! I KEEL YOU.:lol:

Welcome to wiichat.Hope you enjoy the forums.

Welcome to Wiichat, Rosie! Hope you enjoy the forums.

So many new ppl :lol: I'm starting to feel old now... :lol:

... You're anything but old, BoZ. :lol: I've got seniority on you and I'm not even close to old. :p Wiichat has seen better days, though... Trolls showing up in introduction threads, now. Dispicable...

Welcome to Wiichat, Rosie! Hope you enjoy the forums.

So many new ppl :lol: I'm starting to feel old now... :lol:

... You're anything but old, BoZ. :lol: I've got seniority on you and I'm not even close to old. :p Wiichat has seen better days, though... Trolls showing up in introduction threads, now. Dispicable...

"Oh look! A member posted a picture of himself as his avatar, let's go and call him a dork!" - Dispicable. :lol:

Lulzwii has some seriously good insults and i laugh at them big time...unless he insults me. It is no longer funny when he does that

meh, i don't care for them lol! xD i already have a girl that loves me very much, so insults could be my last problem. If I really am a dork, then I am one happy dork xDD
If bullies dissapeared from the earth i would be a happy nerd.

meh, i don't care for them lol! xD i already have a girl that loves me very much, so insults could be my last problem. If I really am a dork, then I am one happy dork xDD

You get picked on..? I wish i knew you..i hate bullies..i teach them a thing or two to not mess with others..hope that bully learns his lesson that hard way.

You get picked on..? I wish i knew you..i hate bullies..i teach them a thing or two to not mess with others..hope that bully learns his lesson that hard way.
Picked on? Not even close. Try tormented. Once, i was just walking down the hall way wearing an Alliance (world of warcraft) Long sleeve t shirt and this sweaty jockhead comes out and throws a few insults at me, pins me against the wall spins me around and slams my face into a poster with wet, blue paint on it, then kicks me in the area a male does not want to be kicked.

Picked on? Not even close. Try tormented. Once, i was just walking down the hall way wearing an Alliance (world of warcraft) Long sleeve t shirt and this sweaty jockhead comes out and throws a few insults at me, pins me against the wall spins me around and slams my face into a poster with wet, blue paint on it, then kicks me in the area a male does not want to be kicked.

... Ugh. If someone I knew went through something half as insulting as that, there'd be blood and teeth on the floor shortly after (which has indeed happened more than once... blah). Bullying boils my blood; back when I was a kid, I used to be incredibly short. Didn't lead to friendly relationships with the big and the bad. In other words, I can sympathize with it; the violence especially.

Pointless violence, especially bullying, is one of the grotesque features of corrupt people I want to stamp out, peacefully or violently. It sickens me how humans can be, honestly... I can't sit back and let things like this go unnoticed, especially with friends.

... All of that psuedo-rant aside, you've got my sympathy, Arceus. I hope you can avoid that bullshit as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back