New Items SSMB

ninjade

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2006
Hyrule
so everyone is talking ab new characters or new moves even new dojos but what ab new items and what they'll do I personally wanna see more masks like how funny would it be to see like goron kirby or zora pikachu haha or something similar any ideas?

no that's a creepy mask haha no that's cool I just thought I wanna see deku sticks kinda like a weaker bat or deku nuts that stun them sorry for all the zelda items but there are so many maby they should change the pokémon attacks

yeah dude here kinda a joke trap I just thought of what ab a trap were when u walk on it ur stuck playing ddr for 5 seconds lol

I was gonna start this thread but u beat me to it, dangit. O well, I think it would be cool if there was an item where when u pick it up it cloned u, but one of them wasn't real and ur opponent had to figure it out. That would be fun.

Maybe they could use some larger swords...like this one:
00b185ad.JPG

...except bigger.:D

Ah, like Zabuza's from Naruto. Maybe include the moto-cycle *puts pinkie on lip*

*still has pinkie on lip and is thinking*hmmmmm....there should be an item where when u get it it would enhance ur strength, there would also be ones for speed, etc.

Back