New Items SSMB

I still agree with zabuzas sword would be awesome no ssbb lover an even better weapon Kakashi's lighting blade! Or wait this would be the best use the sharingan as an item so you could copy a person move!

Last edited:
1st of all U NEED TO! 2nd there's a part in extra called galleries and there's a picture of kakashi holding this awsome curved sword. They need it in SSBB...awa zabuza's.

Shut ur mouth...*sniffle*...there's always hope!!! That is the way of the shinobi. And don't be making fun of me just cuz I like anime.

im not, its just youre thinking a little too broad for SSBB. anime is cool, but its not going to be in a video game-based fighting game.

I know...but then again video game based fighting game is broad too. They've got like 50 DBZ games and 2 Naruto games. They're both fighting.

I didn't like any of the DBZ games but I do like the Naruto games. U should rent one even though u think they suck.

Eghhh. That's too bad. I never got into xbox...and I don't even know why. I've just always been a nintendo guy. I've got the 64, gc, gb color, gb sp, and gb advance. But I do have a PS2, I love star wars battlefront and the ratchet & clank series. Well that was all totally off topic...so another cool item could be a black glass ball type thing w/ a swirl on it. then when u through it and it breaks on the ground a wormhole comes out and it sucks anyone who comes near it (except for the user & teamate if he/she has one). Then it spits them out to a different place on the stage, even if it's only like 2 ft. away fro where they were since it would be totally random. That would be an interesting item.

no, it should suck the user so you would have to be more careful where you threw it like the bob-omb.

Back