New Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz I remember arguing with sremick, then someone posted the following: "Sremick.... GTFO!!!( get the f#%€ out!) he he he

Tired of people trying to start forum wars. It ain't what we need right now, or ever.
I have been in a few
There rarely funny

this thread is now about owls
newspiccp5.jpg

Haha, I'll leave this thread up just because it gave me a good laugh.

WiiChat is more alive now then ever!! We have many new features coming over the next few months along with a new team of writers to bring you the latest Wii news on the front page!

The site has just been moved to a dedicated "state of the art" server hosted at one of the top hosting facilities in the nation.
^ Truth

Lolz I remember arguing with sremick, then someone posted the following: "Sremick.... GTFO!!!( get the f#%€ out!) he he he

I can assure you that was not me..

also SSBfreakCK ftw.

LOL. Wow. Just playin around. Can't take a joke? Actually, I did make a new site, and was trying to get new members to join, seeings that its probably on page 255 of Google search. Sorry ppl, I just heard this from Sremick. I didn't know for sure, but I took his word for it.

There's a reason he was banned. Is he still getting people to advertise like this on other sites?:nono:

Bucky 'o Hare >>>>> Shaman king. Now before this thread goes anywhere...

Just to let you guys know this thread had nothing to do with sremick, he doesn't tell people to go and advertise his site like this. He also knows wiichat is not going to die now that it's got some admins and such.

Thread locked.

Darn you Chewy, and your inconvenient timing!

Last edited:
I was just about to :U
[/modspamthreadtime!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back