new members?

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
dont get me wrong, im still new to this site, but i see at least 3 ppl everyday that have just joined... is it me or is this site growing hugely. and the wiichat veterans, has it always been this way?

Well since as long as I been here people join everyday. I think its because i0n or someone got Google to advertise or something like that...

i typed in wii or something or another and this was one of the first few links that were there. which is why i decided to try it out. probably why there are so many people signing up.

Everyday there are at least ten new members who join.

if you just type "wii forum" in google then wiichat is the first on the list (actually comes up before a site called Wiiforum lol). thats what most poeple who are looking for a wii based forum probably search for so that is most likely one of the reasons we get alot of new members

I expect to see a lot more members come the release of Super Smash Bros Brawl. Oh and as Syntax said, with WiiChat being the top hit on google it is expected that we will see lots of members. Also, WiiChat is probably the most popular Wii fan-based forum.

Syntax said:
I expect to see a lot more members come the release of Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Oh yes, I cannot wait for that day to come :lol:
Should be good, hopefully we don't get too many crazy peeps.
Won't be completely surprised though if we do, thats what WiiChat is all about!
:cornut:

Many of the members who join only post in a few sections to have questions which have them possibly stumped answered. They also join to find game suggestion's and or tip's on finding a Wii. Whereas, other members join for the forum life (posting, making friends etc) as well as for the reasons mentioned above.

icyoooppplaa said:
Well since as long as I been here people join everyday. I think its because i0n or someone got Google to advertise or something like that...

thats how i found this forum. type in "wii forum" in google. its the first result.

Oh yes, this site is very popular. It just keeps growing and growing. When I joined there were less than a hundred members, now there's over 40,000. Most of them are just lurkers and one-post wonders though, the number of regulars at any given time is much lower than that.

I love greeting new members. :lol:
But yeah, WiiChat grows larger everyday, with most new members deciding to stay permanently.

Back