New SSBB Dojos Wii'd Like To See.

They should have a Mario Galaxy level that would be awesome

deity_link said:
They should have a Mario Galaxy level that would be awesome

Cool! Yeah, it could have no gravity and perhaps, at a certain point you would move to another planet, like how Mario sort of blasts off from the different planets in the game trailers.

Do you think they'll put Super Galaxy Mario in there, or will that not be possible since SSBB will probably come out before SGM, which would then kill the whole SGM level idea, unless you could create it yourself.:)

NateTheGreat said:
Cool! Yeah, it could have no gravity and perhaps, at a certain point you would move to another planet, like how Mario sort of blasts off from the different planets in the game trailers.

Do you think they'll put Super Galaxy Mario in there, or will that not be possible since SSBB will probably come out before SGM, which would then kill the whole SGM level idea, unless you could create it yourself.:)
No gravity would suck. are you talking about low gravity?

they could put it in there. have a little taste of SMG before it comes out

Mr_Stoukaph said:
No gravity would suck. are you talking about low gravity?

they could put it in there. have a little taste of SMG before it comes out

Yeah, I meant low gravity.:D Perhaps very low gravity, as in lower than what you could make it in SSBM.

I sure hope there's atleast some kind of space level, SMG-themed or not, but SMG-themed would be a great sampler.

If they plan on making one, they better make the main power-up weapon the light saber!

maybe a pirate ship like off of WW. a tetris stage with falling blocks that could crush you or be destroyed. a jungle stage from MGS Snake Eater.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
maybe a pirate ship like off of WW. a tetris stage with falling blocks that could crush you or be destroyed. a jungle stage from MGS Snake Eater.

Yes, yes! Great ideas.

I just remembered, Super Mario Sunshine came out after SSBM, so maybe Sunshine Mario and/or his nemisis, will make an appearance in a Sunshine-themed level, like the one with the bowser-rollercoaster!

since mgs uses the monkeys from ape escape in their more recent games, i think it would be interesting if they put in an ape escape dojo. maybe a secret one to unlock! there would be monkeys running around everywhere.

As soon as I learned that a Super Smash Bros. would come out for the Revolution, which was quite a while ago (obviously, since I'm referring to it as the Revolution), I had many a conversation with a friend of mine concerning this game. Among them were two things that really stood out: being able to create your own level and customize your own character. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Kalimar said:
As soon as I learned that a Super Smash Bros. would come out for the Revolution, which was quite a while ago (obviously, since I'm referring to it as the Revolution), I had many a conversation with a friend of mine concerning this game. Among them were two things that really stood out: being able to create your own level and customize your own character. Wouldn't that be awesome?
yeah, if you could use that camera on the wii to take a pic of your face and put it on a SSBB person (like SC III).

this is kinda on topic but what ab adventure mode what kind of stuff in that? maby mini backround for individuals thatd be cool

i really liked all the interactive stages on SSBM like the Big Blue, Mute City, and Brinstar Depths. it would be great to include more places like those. plus the destructible stages would be a great added bonus:D

yeah I know I like the changing lvls a lot also like poké floats and all the others and the exploding ones would just be funny walking across stage and BAM!! ur in the stars haha

For those here that have played Psychonauts, wouldn't it be cool to have some dojos similar to the levels that represented the minds of the different people in that game?

Though is wasn't the best game, and I don't want to see the main character because he would be pretty much a clone of Ness, the mind-levels were awesome because as you walked, the world turned for you. Watch this video, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

While this would be difficult in a 2D fighter, a turning-rotating-dojo would be nice, right?

Back