~New wii channels~

regawii

galaxy/oceon rule
Aug 30, 2007
england
Wii Online Code
2885-6851-9211-8006
well here are some expected soon

Pokemon Ranch Channel - Owners of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl can upload their Pokemon to the Wii so that they may see and interact with them in 3D. You can also use you own Miis to play with the Pokemon. Even if you don't have Pokemon DS, you can still interact with the ranch and the Pokemon that litter it. Players can also take pictures and send them to friends.

Nintendo Channel for All - This new channel will let people view game trailers of upcoming Wii and DS games and download demos to the Nintendo DS. What's more, Wii owners can also see how many other users have purchased Wii titles and show everyone how much time people are playing each game based on the play history information stored in the Wii console. Nintendo aims to give consumers ways to find new games based on popularity and their own preferences. Nintendo will also collect this data for future use. This channel is also scheduled to launch in November in Japan.

Mii Contest Channel - Announced at E3, this channel will let you post your Miis for anyone to download. Nintendo will also administer themed contests, where users create, post, and vote on Miis. It is also set for a November launch in Japan.

Wii Fit Channel - Instead of being a download, the Wii Fit Channel will actually come with Wii Fit when it is released in Japan on December 1. The purpose of the channel is to make it easier for people to track their fitness progress without needed to swap out game discs every day, something that Nintendo says would make it troublesome to stick to losing weight or otherwise using the game to help stay healthy

All great. I assume these are confirmed and you are not just guessing.

The ranch one in particular should be great. I hope they will release a channel that will let you play DS on the big screen.

no i aint lyin i got thm from a responsible site and some i got from the confrnce

Great new stuff to look forward to then, but how long will the novelty last with channels like the Mii Popularity, doesn't seem worth the wait.

The Pokemon ranch one is something that will be released on the Wii Ware (Or what ever it's called) for a price...it's not really a channel...just an extra game you can buy

wow when i showed my brother about the soon to expect Pokemon Ranch Channel he got happy and said he would buy it since it not really a channel but is a channel!!!

It all makes sense, considering how Nintendo is planning to break the ice on Wii Ware in 2008.

Please post your sources and proof of those.

The Ranch is a lone title, similar to the virtual console but it is 'WiiWare'.

The WiiFit would of most likely came as a game as I am guessing it holds a fair amount of Data and I doubt them selling a full game for $30+ on the console then the needed peripheral separately.

Back