Nintendo can't get away from the kiddie games

2stupid4u said:
its a show about talking food....................
so? its a way for kids to learn easily. maybe this will bring in some of the christians to gaming. have them stop thinking that video games are all gore, violence, and sex

Last edited:
Mr_Stoukaph said:
so? its a way for kids to learn easily. maybe this will bring in some of the christians to gaming. have them stop thinking that video games are all gore, violence, and sex[/QUOTE

but they are lmao:lol:

don't double post, besides games aren't really suppose to have blood and gore in them anyway. When Nintendo started the gasming world, none of these new elements of gaming weren't there, games weren't to be what most of them are like now with the blood, gore, sex, and use of alcohol. All games were supposed to be like the earlier days with no offensive material.

Mario Famous said:
don't double post, besides games aren't really suppose to have blood and gore in them anyway. When Nintendo started the gasming world, none of these new elements of gaming weren't there, games weren't to be what most of them are like now with the blood, gore, sex, and use of alcohol. All games were supposed to be like the earlier days with no offensive material.
Everything change. If now theres some mature content, its because, at one point in the gaming evolution, it needed it. If they added mature content, it was to attract mature ppl to play the games...And if they did so, its because it was worth its load of money.
Now, you say theres some good gorefest games on the Wii...So far theres none. Theres only some Teen games which dont look too gore to me (actually, no gore at all) and some childish game.
Im even more reconsidering my choice to buy a Wii now...I hope they will come out with some good games to fill the mature content.

ssbb lover I get what your saying games like these don't deserve a place in the wii libary I mean you can have these games for kids but Veggie tales same mistake they are making that they made with gamecube but it will only only be a stain that will be wiped clean off by a wave of awesome T and M games there is hope :D

Mr_Stoukaph said:
so? its a way for kids to learn easily. maybe this will bring in some of the christians to gaming. have them stop thinking that video games are all gore, violence, and sex
Well...i'm a Christian and I play video games w/out sex...I can't say the same about the other two....but u get the idea...I agree w/ u, point well made. The only thing is that I doubt this one game (IMO) is going to bring parents to buy their kids this game, though it does show that Nintendo is not religously racist(is their a word for that?)This is a good image for sure, especially because it shows that they will try anything and it's something Xbox and PS don't have it:p

It's always good to have something that ur competitors don't:rolleyes:

ssbb_lover said:
This is a good image for sure, especially because it shows that they will try anything and it's something Xbox and PS don't have it:p

It's always good to have something that ur competitors don't:rolleyes:

It's a extremely large advantage for the Wii

Big_League_Slugger said:
I think those games are multi-platform games, not just for the wii.

exactly: these games are coming out for many systems. in fact 90% of kiddie games for nintendo are multiplatform.

on top of that, sony has more child centered exclusive games than nintendo, it is just a stigma about nintendo that people buy kiddie games on the cube for their kids. as a retailer i sold far more kiddie games on cube, even though the heavy majority of them is multiplatform.

Back