North American One-Night Only Tournament

tis brent is my name.....uhhh i'll give my friend code in like 20 minutes, my wii isn't hooked up and i lost the little sheet of paper that it was on

but reserve a spot for me

mushroomedmario said:
tis brent is my name.....uhhh i'll give my friend code in like 20 minutes, my wii isn't hooked up and i lost the little sheet of paper that it was on

but reserve a spot for me

I will reserve a spot but make sure your wii is hooked up by sunday at 5 pst

I'm wondering...why haven't you added us to the list?...Also, 1,000th post!!!! Whoohoo.......now it's over.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I'm wondering...why haven't you added us to the list?...Also, 1,000th post!!!! Whoohoo.......now it's over.

Because I'm at work and it will be a pain trying to copy and paste like about 5 people who said they wanted to join on a phone. So I'll update it when I get home tonight in about 30 minutes. Congrats on the 1k post. I hit 200 in this post.

man im so ready for sunday! i havent played online in awhile i get tired of random matches

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
im practicing and tryin to get better at defending againts dry bones special move............cookie :):lol:

hey try block the shot with one of your players. i've blocked one of cookies shot when he did the bones skillshot. if its a lob shot, its best to use a big player (dk, petey, bowser) straight shots can be blocked by everyone else.

oh and i updated the thread. now time to go send out like 10 pms to get people to join

Last edited:
ZeLdA4LiFe said:
im practicing and tryin to get better at defending againts dry bones special move............cookie :):lol:

Ohh, I got more up in my arsenal now.

hey i know this is kind of wierd, but who gave me a rep on 9/6? i just wish it would say who repped you, but it doesnt. but thanks for the rep, appreciate it.

my only concern is that people add everyone in the list, I will do it today..also, how many more people are you going to accept? 1 more, right so that we're 12? or did you say 16 in all?

{Axtlár} said:
my only concern is that people add everyone in the list, I will do it today..also, how many more people are you going to accept? 1 more, right so that we're 12? or did you say 16 in all?

If we are stuck at 12, I can make two brackets. But it would be better if we got 16. I pm'd abount 10 people and only heard back from about 4 of them. Hopefully the others join too.

If you guys know of anyone with msc who would want to join, tell them to join the site so we can get more people! Tell them about the 2000 wii points

ok...but what about the people in the list who don't have their codes up yet?

Back