Nuclear war real or not?

German

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2011
Wii Online Code
4583-1623-9998-6487
I think Nuclear WAr is very likely.[video=youtube;TJOviAGpLQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOviAGpLQU[/video]

Hah, been awhile since I've seen a really serious topic like this.

'Course the threat is real. Powerful countries have been stacking nukes since the Cold War for a reason, and terrorist organizations have always been dieing to get their hands on nukes for a horrid purpose as well.

I remember that cutscene from Metal Gear Solid where some guy talks to you about the increasing danger of Nuclear power for 10 minutes. Then he dies afterwards.

A Nuke war would be a very short one.
Button
Four minutes later
Boom

On the plus side less people in the world and only major city's will get nuked.
Most of them are **** holes anyway

Its easier to destroy than to create

Its easier to destroy than to create
A nuke war would cause more good than bad. Prinny is correct that big shot city's will be destroyed. Fertile rural areas might be unaffected since the countryside isn't a potential target. And the standard "humans banding together to survive" theory we see in the entertainment business might come to fruition.

This is going to be a good one. Lets see. SBBfreak mentioned sometime ago that if this happened were all f-ed. <----period) Nuclear war is a possibility and as they play out in the good ol Cold War apocalyptic type films ie one nuclear attack sets off a chain reaction of counter attacks. You know the map with the missile going everywhere... This type of scenario would end us all. There would be no coming back. Those that survived would not last very long even if properly sheltered. Soil, water, air... everything would be contaminated. Food and water caches can only last so long and once these are depleted very few if any would have the capability to grow foods, raise livestock, hell even reproduce for who knows how long.

On the plus side.
the world will look a bit like Fist of the North star

Life is pitiful.:yesnod:

But that stupiddddddddpissed_naruto_by_josephiroth01[1].jpgscary_dolls07[1].jpg

Well I live in Oregon (dreams of the 90'S ARE STILL ALIVE) SO I wont see a nuke, but if it hits japan you might as well kill me

the standard "humans banding together to survive" theory we see in the entertainment business might come to fruition.

As would the already-crooked gangs, whom have more fire power than any normal civilian can imagine. It'd be a dictatorship run by the lowest of the low in both moral and social class. :p

This is going to be a good one. Lets see. SBBfreak mentioned sometime ago that if this happened were all f-ed. <----period) Nuclear war is a possibility and as they play out in the good ol Cold War apocalyptic type films ie one nuclear attack sets off a chain reaction of counter attacks. You know the map with the missile going everywhere... This type of scenario would end us all. There would be no coming back. Those that survived would not last very long even if properly sheltered. Soil, water, air... everything would be contaminated. Food and water caches can only last so long and once these are depleted very few if any would have the capability to grow foods, raise livestock, hell even reproduce for who knows how long.

[video=youtube;tVLZe_fBOpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVLZe_fBOpA[/video]

It would totally go down like that. srsly

Life is pitiful.:yesnod:

Second.jpg

As would the already-crooked gangs, whom have more fire power than any normal civilian can imagine. It'd be a dictatorship run by the lowest of the low in both moral and social class.
Bah.
As we all know, a dictatorship will eventually end with rebellion. The people will run over, vigilante style, until a new government is established. They'll get a communist/democratic/dictatorship government. Simple stuff to predict, really.

Back