Official Baseball Talk

i just got an email from a high end source in Bloomberg finacial center and these are the names they said are on the list....

now dont jump on me if they are wrong it might now be true

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,

Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

Quite a few repeats in there but the most notable on that list to me are:
Roger Clemens
Andy Pettitte
Albert Pujols
Matt Williams

yea wats shocking to me, but im happy in a way....A-Rod is not on that list...i mean this list might be BS but never know

I don't know why, but I had a feeling Pettite was going to be on that list. It makes sense if Clemens is on it, because they're close friends, and they played together in Houston as well as New York. (At least that's what I remember)

yea thats true...im surprised i dont see Curt Schilling on there..mister bloddy sock..lol

sorry for the double post but u can download the entire report over 400 pages on mlb.com....its insane got checks made out and everything

Really thought the MLBPA would have had a stronger response than they did. Seemed like they didn't care what the report said.

Anyways, I really questioned whether Mitchell would be able to get anything out of anybody, but cudos to him. Excellent job.

Bliss said:
yea wats shocking to me, but im happy in a way....A-Rod is not on that list...i mean this list might be BS but never know

My opinion is not biased here just because I'm a Yankees fan, but I'm not shocked at all.

Bliss said:
i just got an email from a high end source in Bloomberg finacial center and these are the names they said are on the list....

now dont jump on me if they are wrong it might now be true

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,

Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

I am so glad the guy did this, I hate all the steroid users. All of them. My avatar on other websites is a big picture of Barry Bonds with the word "Cheater" under it. I hate him, he's my least favorite player in the MLB. (Manny Ramirez comes in a close second :))

The most shocking name on that list for me...Andy Pettite. That really shocks me.

Big_League_Slugger said:
Then Record IS Tainted:p

a lot of records are tainted now..Clemens and Bonds..wonder how the MLB is gonna handle this..if there gonna put * next to the records or wat

it's funny b/c their was already a report that clemens was on steroids before but i guess no one paid attention. well Cubs got Fukudome, it's cool b/c it's the Cubs and he's an Asian player, like me.

Padres finally made a move, picking up Gold Glove winner Jim Edmonds, though at the age of 37, I still have faith in him, more-so than what I had in Mike Cameron. Kudos to the Padres for making a good move. The Padres send David Freese a prospect 3rd baseman. That makes me happy knowing that they care enough to actually pick up a good player.

Back