Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Wow. I'm so far behind. I'm level 28. lol. But my ratio is FINALLY starting to go up.
K/D Ratio: .88
W/L Ratio: .64
Accuracy: 9.38%
I'm trying out the AK-74u. Its not that bad, but I find it difficult to aim. Plus the range sucks. But if you do get a good shot, your likely to kill someone in 2-3 shots, with stopping power.

I can't decide which I should use. G3 or AK-74u. I really dominate with the G3, but something keeps telling me to use the AK-74u. I'm pretty bad with it, but I think I could get good with it. And is there any gun that resembles the MP-44 from WaW? Because thats what I used. Looking for something with lots of rounds, good power, decent accuarcy, decent range, ect...basically the MP-44's cousin. Oh, and it needs to have excellent hip fire accuracy.

yeah happy thanksgiving all. i dont think i'll forget this thanksgiving ever. i was out for a jog with my brother and i got this urge to take a dump.... so i hid behind some bushes and took a massive dump... YEEEEEEEHAW
i didn't want to wimp out on the jog so i manned up and did what i had to do....
i pretended i was at war and ohhhhhhh man it was awesome

Last edited:
I can't decide which I should use. G3 or AK-74u. I really dominate with the G3, but something keeps telling me to use the AK-74u. I'm pretty bad with it, but I think I could get good with it. And is there any gun that resembles the MP-44 from WaW? Because thats what I used. Looking for something with lots of rounds, good power, decent accuarcy, decent range, ect...basically the MP-44's cousin. Oh, and it needs to have excellent hip fire accuracy.

MP44 there was no mp44 in Waw it was the Mp40... & there is an mp44 in MWR but the best guns are the M16 it shoots 3 rounds & kills in what blast

Boredness. I'm dieing to figure out what my Primary Weapon should be.

I can't decide between The G3, M4 Carbine, or AK-74u. Its killing me, and I need to know, because I won't get the G36C until level 37, and I'm dominate with that one, and I won't get the P90 until level 40. I get lots of kills with the G3, but only at long range, which means I usually do good with it only on maps that are very open (Like Bog) and large. But the M4 Carbine is only good a medium range. I was awesome with it, but I've been trying it again, and it sucks. I can't kill anybody with it now. And then AK-74u is amazing, but its IMPOSSIBLE to shoot at someone. Literally. Its so powerfull, the whole gun shoots another direction and you have to aim again. By then your already dead.

I've thought about the MP-5, and M6OE4, but they both just don't fit my kind of style. I want something like this:
Power: Decent-Good
Accuracy: Great
Range: Dont care, preferably close-medium
Mobility: Dont care
Fire Rate: Good

use the lmg "SAW" it easy to kill from close to long range excellent accuracy just spray from left to right & you'll kill easy

Back