Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Wow. I dominated. Well, sorta. These are my new stats:
K/D ratio: .88
W/L ratio: .67
Accuracy: 1.38%
Level: 30 (900xp until 31)
That AK-47 is amazing. Equip it with Double Tap, and you kill so fast. It's so I good I might not switch to the G36C. Depends if Bandoiler is as good as it was in WaW...
I'm knocking down those challenges like crazy. I'm already on the Killer challenge set.

Unless they decide to skip it...luckily I'm getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas. xDD
Treyarch should've never made Reflex. I mean, its great and all, but they should've stayed with Infinity Ward. Why go backwards and make a game that was released 2 years ago?

i miss dual magazine that was my favorite perk & wait till you unlock gold desert eagle thats my favorite pistol

Last edited:
Omg. I picked it up once, and it sounds like an RPG! Its freakin loud!

Venom, did you quit the clan?

Ugh, I tried to upload our clan video to Youtube, but it said Upload Failed. =(

Hi everyone! I'm Eva

Hi Everyone,

Just found this site and thought it might be useful to chat to people who are trying to accomplish the same as me!

I spend too much of my life on the internet and look forward to chatting to you all and picking up and sharing ideas along the way!

Eva

Alright alright, no need to be sarcastic. I asked that because I was wondering why you quit...someone's in a bad mood.

Then why don't you have [GIA]?
And don't say cuz REC sounds better. Its not anything close to GIA anyways.

Really i never liked [ Gia ] Rec is a name i made up a long time ago & put that infront my name my gamespot account & a few others are knowm as VENOMREC ergo [REC]Venom

Back