Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

well cpuld you put [GIA] instead please? Its not showing that your in the same clan if you have a different name in front of it. It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Haha. I found Peterpan on Youtube. He's already hacked Reflex. I'm trying to convince him to make an account on Wiichat, and I gave him my FC.
How on Earth do people MAKE their own hacks?
By selling their soul to the devil and giving up all their skill in addition. Seriously, I don't mind hacking but don't use it to win online..

And doesn't this thread have a policy for DOUBLE POSTING !?? FFS man, use the edit button. My puny little brain gets confused when 4 posts in a row are made by the same person:sick:

Haha. Wow. My bad, I didn't even see the double/hyper post.

Who's up for some Sabotage/Domination/TD games?

Oh, and Venom, I know were not very active, but I just got :] to help us out. Hes the new admin. If you want, I can make you an admin too. I really want to keep this clan, but when people leave and don't TRY to make it active, its really discouraging. Again, if any of you have friends without clans, refer them to this one: www.clangia.webs.com

Last edited:
Okay, so I saw this guy on my team and his name was colored in red! Not in the lobby, I know how to do that, but in the actual match his name wasn't green, it was red. so everytime i saw him, i shot him, but he was actually on my team. Any clue on how to do this? You could reverse is and make it green, then confuse the enemy.

Hi..

Wazzup! Been lurking for a while and decided to sign up and post. Umm so like does anyone know how to browse just about any old site easily while at school? :)

Uhh...I really don't think thats even possible. The limit it 65 or something, and you would've hit the team score limit (750) WAY earlier. I was 21-3-3 once and we hit the score limit, and I was 1st place out of everybody...

Oh and BTW, new person, I don't know how to unblock ANY sites at school. Sorry.

Last edited:
Okay, I just did the math. That score isn't possible. If the score limit is 750, and you got 70 kills, then the score would now be at 700. And then the 15 assisits means there were ATLEAST 15 other people killed. That would be 150 points. Thats 850 total, at the least. Thats assuming that the opposing team didn't get one kill.

Okay, I just did the math. That score isn't possible. If the score limit is 750, and you got 70 kills, then the score would now be at 700. And then the 15 assisits means there were ATLEAST 15 other people killed. That would be 150 points. Thats 850 total, at the least. Thats assuming that the opposing team didn't get one kill.
It could've been a private match and he set the score limit to unlimited but still had a time limit.
Look at the bigger picture :D

Back