Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Okay thanks I'll try it! I just don't care for spraying guns in MWR because of the Accuracy stat.

Alright, I wen't with the AK-47. Wow. Its amazing with these Perks:
Perk 1: Claymore (Soon to be Bandoiler when I get it)
Perk 2: Double Tap
Perk 3: Martrydom
Attatchment: Red Dot Sight
Who's up for a couple matches?

Okay, so I'm thinking about using the Homebrew channel. Venom, I know you use this, and I need some help. I read the FAQ's, but it didn't really make much sense to me. IS THERE ANY WAY THAT MY WII COULD BE DAMAGED BY HACKING?
Thats all I wan't to know.
Please, give me a step by step instructions list on how to hack. I really don't want to hurt my Wii, my parents would completly flip out. I need to do this with ease, no confusion, and without it ruining my Wii. K? Thanx.

yes you could hurt your wii "BRick it" the best place for hacking the wii is www.Wiihacks.com & you have to have an sd card twilight princess & depending on what update your on "4.2u" you'll have search that

Wow. Well I have an SD card, but not Twilight Princess.
Dang, I really wanted to hack.

Oh, really? I thought you did. Anyways, does anybody have an idea as to what CoD 7 might be called? I've heard Vietnam, 25 Days of 25 Nights, Future Warfare, and Ancient Warfare. Any confirmations? I hope its Future Warfare, but if they do that they'd need to be careful, because if it resembles to much to Halo, Bungie could sue Infinity Ward or Treyarch.

Haha. I found Peterpan on Youtube. He's already hacked Reflex. I'm trying to convince him to make an account on Wiichat, and I gave him my FC.
How on Earth do people MAKE their own hacks?

18__Frontlines_-_Fuel_of_War%2C_2008.htm

Heres a cool photo I found that might be linked to CoD 7: Future Warfare;

Hope it works....

Back