Official Contest Thread - Due when +500 posts.

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
Welcome to the official Pokemon Contest Thread

Here comes another official. The Contest thread. I personally do not like the contests (However, thanks of the powerful berries that my wife plants and cares off, I may be starting to beat all the contests, so I will be adding more rules)

Here are:

1st If you can do contest online, the same rules for battle applies, post your request, type of contest you want to do (beauty, smart, tough...)
2nd Do not go offtopic. Speak only about contest around here.
3rd This thread will be refreshed when it reaches 500 posts[color]

I'm unsure... Emma is the expert. This thread is almost for her. She knows about ribbons and that stuff.

Emma Contact me and explain to me what is this thread for. I will refresh it and tell an admin to erase it and I will create a new one with what it needs.

pokemon contests with other players is only local wireless, not wifi.
for contests online, you could always do pokemon trivia questions and give a pokemon to the person who wins.

Last edited:
yeah alll the ribbons on my pokes add up to a total of 201 ribbons so,and pretty soon ill be able to wireless contests with my bro

Chico on my last one,i posted my team,and there ribbons

im bored. i know! ill start a contest! first person to answer this question wins a manaphy!(or anything they want if i have it, and i only have 1 empty box!)
QUESTION= What pokemon is number 318 in the national dex?

Last edited:
Ditto428 said:
im bored. i know! ill start a contest! first person to answer this question wins a manaphy!(or anything they want if i have it, and i only have 1 empty box!)
QUESTION= What pokemon is number 318 in the national dex?
carvanha

sorry. i didnt mean to PM me the answer . so you both win. PM when were both online to claim your prize!!!
in the meantime, to the next question!
What pokemon has a national dex number of 176?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, here is a contest: The person who finds a pokemon with the same weight as your pokemon diamond character(for boy 83.8 or 83.3 I forgot) gets an egg of any 5 pokemon I can breed(and if I can the natures you want)

Back