Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

All I can say about that music video is 1). Guren Lagann is awesome and 2.) Boooooobieeesss.

Looks pretty good.

Not a bad video, the Dead or Alive breast physics was to be expected. Catchy tune as well.

bestmikusigcopy.jpg

okay new one, tell me what you think?

and i know theres something wrong on this one.

Well, the colors are harsh. The blur you applied doesn't look right, and appears messy in many areas. I like the background behind the text, but that's pretty much it. Text doesn't fit in this one either.

I prefer the other one you made before it.

Hey, guys. I'm new here and I really wanna get into graphics and signature design. But I can't afford to buy photoshop. Do you guys know of any way to get it for free? Thanks in advance.

Hey, guys. I'm new here and I really wanna get into graphics and signature design. But I can't afford to buy photoshop. Do you guys know of any way to get it for free? Thanks in advance.
There is no legal way of getting it for free

Try the gimp as thats free

the render doesnt blend with the background. it like... STICKS OUT kinda ish.. sorry idk how to tell how good the sig qualities are but that what i see.

how about my new one? i been making alot and seeing which one is the best. i really got into PS lately.

i think the problem on this one is that the focal is a bit too sharp? i took out the text on this one to see how it looks.
im still not good at making C4D's blending witht he render. i was using a tut for this one but it felt that the sig dont match so i made a more smoother background by smudging. i tried dodge and burn to add more depth but i think i did it on the wrong areas.

Last edited:
The glove on his right hand

Its moving its probably some art from that Wario Shake

Back