Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

If you're going to bump this poor, decrepit thread then try to stay on topic, aro. Nice to see you make a visit back, though.

Alright :)

First sig, dunno.
Rusko1.png

For my personal liking, adding anything there would debase it (but, feel free to experiment, of course). I like it just how it is.

Hey, I got a way we can revitalize this thread... okay actually I'm selfishly asking for a favor. :p

I have a drawining and I was wondering if someone would be interested in touching it up in photoshop, maybe.

Hey, I got a way we can revitalize this thread... okay actually I'm selfishly asking for a favor. :p

I have a drawining and I was wondering if someone would be interested in touching it up in photoshop, maybe.

I will be making some stuff soon.
Just as soon as I find my pen for the graphics tablet

Would you be kind enough to upload the .psd for that Lelouch tag, you beautiful, beautiful person?

Thanks! It's really amazing, I love it. You mind if I wear it?

And yeah, the Graphics sections isn't doing well. Thinking about telling the mod to condense it all down to one section again so it doesn't look so overwhelming to members.

I would post some stuff if my Photoshop didn't decide to die a few months ago. Adobe can't even fix it.

Thanks! It's really amazing, I love it. You mind if I wear it?

And yeah, the Graphics sections isn't doing well. Thinking about telling the mod to condense it all down to one section again so it doesn't look so overwhelming to members.

I would post some stuff if my Photoshop didn't decide to die a few months ago. Adobe can't even fix it.

Tell him to look at the suggestions section every once in a while.

I seem to of lost my artsy skills
I say lost I never bloody found them in the first place

Dude you are really good. Are you only a member of this site? If you are you gotta move to NP or Planet renders and show these off. You are super A+ matireal.

Back