Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Where did all you GFX guys go?

Just because I haven't been in the Design Lounge for awhile doesn't mean everyone else should do the same thing... =(
I can't speak for everyone, but I got a little busy with Uni and other stuff, so I am guessing this applies to everyone else too.

GFX_Wall_2_by_factoRFX.png

Just transferred from GIMP about a month ago. New Wall

Great thread. I guess I should share some of my work. So far the only thing I've done that's new is make my WiiSaved avatar for this forum. I have a portfolio, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to that or not.

This place is DEAD. Man shadow instead of wasting your time here go somewhere else.

FactoR, those tags look great. The simplicity and concept of the first one is very appealing. The second one has absolutely killer colors, but for me the background is just blurred a little too much in contrast with the sharp focal. Number three is pretty damn awesome, no real complaints, just that the black spaces might look a tad too empty (it gives this "war torn soldier during winter time" vibe though, I dig it). The last is absolutely PERFECT for me.. although, the black bit stands out a hair too much. Maybe just tone it down a little, or add another black bit on the right side of him (our right, his left) so that it looks less out of place.

Awesome work bud, you have been producing some outstanding pieces lately.

Where did all you GFX guys go?

Just because I haven't been in the Design Lounge for awhile doesn't mean everyone else should do the same thing... =(

My art PC died.

I got really into nonexistence for a while and decided to not exist for a few months, it was... so-so.

Then I rented Valkyria Chronicles, but was too busy not existing to play much. It was fun though. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a copy to buy.

Yeah... I might try something, I dunno though.

Back