Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

So it's alright as long as I like it even though it might be bad?

C&C on this?:
p1051319-2.jpg

Just made it out of boredom.
I just added the text and effects, the BG was already there. xD

Here's a preview of the skin it might go on.

So it's alright as long as I like it even though it might be bad?

Whats good and Bad is determined by what you think, even in the professional world Graphic Designers will design things that satisfy their client but they themselves will say it is ****. Fact is if you what you've done, it should be good.

I wanna share this with you guys, its some of my best work, The dots are like a Watermark, also some other stuff was covered. But yeah... Not that I don't trust ya.. But yeah anyone can go on these forums so you never know... Sorry i gotta be like this.
Picture1-1.png

Whats good and Bad is determined by what you think, even in the professional world Graphic Designers will design things that satisfy their client but they themselves will say it is ****. Fact is if you what you've done, it should be good.
I realize that but I just wanted everyone elses opinion whether I'll like it or not. I can take it...

And very nice piece you got there Waffles. I like the flow of it.

can i have some opions on my sig i just made the name i sdifrent on here because i made it for my other site i go to

Untitled.jpg

Where did all you GFX guys go?

Just because I haven't been in the Design Lounge for awhile doesn't mean everyone else should do the same thing... =(

Back