Official "Ideas for Games" Thread

surprisejimmy said:
in red steel, if u swing ur sword, it plays an animation of u swinging a sword, for a starwars light saber game there needs to be a more free flowing 1:1 sword response
it should have like bullet time so u can block people's blasters and stuff

Imagine if there was a Starwars game, but with lightsabre controller (eg, you get a guitar with Guitar Hero II for PS2), and it made all that *whum* sound and you wafted it about a bit... that'd be great. In fact, I bet there'd be loadsa ppl grabbing their *old* Darth Vader costumes, and breathing as though they've all got asthma, and speaking as though through a plastic cup.!

Awww, you could really re-live the film, and change the script throughout... "At last we meet again Obi Wan, Mii ol' mate...
***Whum (goes the lightsaber)***
'ave it yer bearded Jedi freak!"

But, what about in WWII games where you throw grenades? Is this gonna cause problems when ppl start lobbing their Wiimotes? :idea: :shocked:

StepOnfrog said:
Imagine if there was a Starwars game, but with lightsabre controller (eg, you get a guitar with Guitar Hero II for PS2), and it made all that *whum* sound and you wafted it about a bit... that'd be great. In fact, I bet there'd be loadsa ppl grabbing their *old* Darth Vader costumes, and breathing as though they've all got asthma, and speaking as though through a plastic cup.!

Awww, you could really re-live the film, and change the script throughout... "At last we meet again Obi Wan, Mii ol' mate...
***Whum (goes the lightsaber)***
'ave it yer bearded Jedi freak!"

But, what about in WWII games where you throw grenades? Is this gonna cause problems when ppl start lobbing their Wiimotes? :idea: :shocked:
first of all, i love the star wars thing LOL
second of all, u throw grenades in redsteel

second of all, u throw grenades in redsteel

I read somewhere on here that Redsteel is a bit crap? But, still lobbing ur WiiMote at the screen must be great, especially when the TV screen explodes..! :ihih:

a game like guitar hero would be intense

And, I've got Guitar Hero on PS2. Yeah, it'd be the Dogs B*ll*cks if it happened on Wii. For £60 you can get a wireless guitar for said game, which basically means you can do all the poser rockstar moves like throw it up in the air, catch it, and carry on playing; swing it around your neck by the strap; etc... I've tried it with the wired guitar, but it just doesn't cut, it's like watching the crappiest fingers at your local pub..!

:smilewinkgrin:

EDIT: Just thought of a way to stop ur TV screen from exploding: Use elastic with ur WiiMote, therefore, WiiMote Grenade comes back (like a boomerang) after lobbing it at said TV screen!
And, there's a game... something to do with Boomerangs, and in the box u get an Elastic Band for making ur WiiMote come back after lobbing it!

Last edited:
dreamcastrocks said:
Using 2 Wiimotes for the drums, etc

Was saying, just the other day, that Wii has great potential for drum kits..! Need some sort of extra Motes for the HiHat and Kick pedals, though... :arf:

a football(soccer) game, and a decent boxing game...are there any coming out?
and are there any golf games coming out? tiger woods??

Back