Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Ok, I'm a bit further into the game, and now I've hit a boss/puzzle that I just can't figure out.

It involves destroying those two cannons that are preventing Samus' ship from blowing up the shield generator for the seed. I was able to destroy the first cannon, with those dudes with shields and stuff hindering me from doing it easily. However, I'm now trying to destroy the second cannon (the one that has those locks preventing you from accessing the ammo). Everytime I get to the top and grapple a lever to unlock one of the locks, one of those three fly things comes around and relocks it while I try to reach the other two levers. Destroying those flies takes way too much effort and time; by the time I've destroyed two of em, one respawns shortly and the cycle repeats.

Has anyone beat this boss/puzzle?

i'm at the very beginning where u have to enter the code to get throught the door. i enter 13576 but it says invalid code. whats up with that????

inferno10 said:
Ok, I'm a bit further into the game, and now I've hit a boss/puzzle that I just can't figure out.
And here's your answer

Stay on the platforms where the levers are located at and shoot the flying bastards. you'll see them venture off to the levers better. at which point only worry about the flying creature that's trying to pull the lever and let him have it. After you get all 3 levers then you have to drop down real quick and shoot the liquid fuel tanks on the sides of the cannon. In this case I suggest wasting off the 2 flying creatures before you drop down so that it gives you more time.

hope this helps, at least this is the way I did it.

LevesqueIsKing said:
So I'm the first one to ask for help?

This is really pissing me off. I am in the Grand Court/Hillside Vista in Bryyo. I entered the Grand Court and I can't seem to find a way out. I have scanned everything in both rooms but nothing helps. There are boxes sitting up on a ledge in the Grand Court that I can grapple, yet can't reach (and the ledge is too high). Also there is a thing on the golem's head (which is stuck in the ground) which I can stick my gun into and spin/press a with, however all that happens is a little note that says "Upgrade Required." In both rooms there are little daimonds in the air that say I need an upgrade to use (grapple beam?). My mission at the moment is to "Activate the Satellite Uplink," however, as I mentioned I cannot go anywhere beyond these two rooms. Thanks for your help in advance.

I'm stuck there too. I saw inferno's response, but I can only get to two rooms (one with golem, one with the vista). Is the
breakable wall
in another room? If so, how do I get to it?

I know Im not that far but in the beginging of the game you have to activate generators i just dont know how to peas help

crazydog said:
I'm stuck there too. I saw inferno's response, but I can only get to two rooms (one with golem, one with the vista). Is the
breakable wall
in another room? If so, how do I get to it?

If you are where you just got the grapple, then you have to
go to where those two rooms meet(vista & golem) and double grapple across to the other side. then you have to rip off the paneling with the grapple, morphball up the "marbleracer" and voila!

I don't have the grapple hook yet...just the lasso. The problem is that I can't get anywhere in those two rooms without it..seemingly.

crazydog said:
I don't have the grapple hook yet...just the lasso. The problem is that I can't get anywhere in those two rooms without it..seemingly.

I think we are talking about the same thing (grapple/lasso). Try scanning the grapple points or something, If you can go through that cave on the side of the bigger room you can get to a high ledge then z target the grapple points.

Glen W said:
I know Im not that far but in the beginging of the game you have to activate generators i just dont know how to peas help

The only response I can give to that question is "Uh, play the game." lol. you ask a general question and you get a general answer. The whole point of that stage is to activate the generators.

easy way to get friend vouchers:

at the olympus place (the first place u play at) go in the room with all of those little bugs. they never stop accumulating so just keep getting kill bonuses. do this for 30 minutes and you'll have roughly 30 vouchers!!!

i have 47 vouchers. i'm going for a high score. ps: u can use other files to get them and trade them too.

fox, I cannot grapple on those. I have the grapple lasso. The lasso is the one that pulls things. I cannot swing from those things, since I do not have the grapple hook.

^Go into the hillside vista and scan a rock on the floor against a wall on your left. Roll through to get the grapple swing.

Back