Official Q & A Thread

freebutter said:
i have a question what is pokesav????
I'm pretty sure it's a program used to alter the .sav file of your pokemon cartridge. Pretty sure it requires you to upload it on the computer/laptop, where you will then be able to alter completely everything on the file. On most occasions people really dislike Pokesav users as it ruins the playing experience. But it can help, for example you want a Japanese name turned into English [Pretty sure you can do that]. But yeah it's basically hacking // cheating.

"http://dsync.blogspot.com/2007/04/pokesav.html"
was my source.

@bigwheels: Yeah they are legends [as they are one of a kind as a quick debatable comment] but they are nowhere as to fit in the uber tier.

emmspokemon said:
i have a queastion how do you "Clone" Pokemon.
Usually either through:
Action Replay: Which is by far one of the easiest methods in my opinion [Look it up on youtube] As cloning can be completed withing a mere minute.
GTS Trick: Trick that requires good timing. When you deposit a Pokemon for trade, usually on the 8th spin your supposed to shut your DS off. You'll have a clone in your party/pc box, and the pokemon being cloned in the gts.
Or through Pokesavs.

Unfortunately I'm horrible at cloning =/

oh crud danny give me like an hour gotta go out to eat i'll pm you when i'm done and p.s. that smergle was a killa. nice job.

hey were do u find choice... it raises spd but makes so u can only use 1 move and life orb
i have shinys to trade for them if u want emm

toadsage said:
hey were do u find choice... it raises spd but makes so u can only use 1 move and life orb
i have shinys to trade for them if u want emm
battle tower and life orb is on stark mountain [not inside]

Back