Official Q & A Thread

WTF!!!
In LeafGreen the Mewtwo cave is blocked off!
I beat the pkmn league! WTF!
Do I have to talk to somebody?
PLEASE HELP!

You gotta go through and complete your quests through the 7 islands first, after that the elite 4 will be stronger. I'm not sure if you have to beat them again before getting in the cave though.

IIRC theres an item called "Ruby" which you need to find on one of the islands and give to Bill on 1 Island. I can't exactly remember and it shouldn't be hard to look up online if you can't find it.

@massiah - It said go to mt. ember and fight 2 team rocket guys for it.
I go to the mountain, (iskand 1) and there are the 2 guys, but nothing happens. They just talk. I searched the island. nothing

*thinking* **** you nintendo. this **** isnt worth it

ok, heres the main question, itll decide what pokes i train. is the next tourney gonna be a double or single? i have 4 dif pokes im in the middle of breeding, and 2 r for doubles and 2 or for singles. can u (awoopaluya) plz tell me so i can prioritize my pokes? ty

I do remember there being an event needed to be done, I think you need to find the girl in berry forrest at 3 Island. After that when you go up to those two rocket guys they should have a hole in the wall (you do have the national dex right?) and you go through that cave which contains Slugma.

oh man, no I dont. Where/how do you get the national dex?

only bought this to get 1st gen legendaries...why does it have to be so tidious/difficult?

you have to beat elite four and get all sinoh pokemon then go talk to the profeser and then you can go to palpark to trade from gba pokemon games...and catch all other generation pokemon in grass

not in diamond/pearl...
in leaf green, and nevermind, because i already found out.

why are we talking about leaf green i thout this was diamond and pearl:confused:

Yeah Modest
@bw - The title didnt specify versions. it's a Q & A thread.
There is no sub-forum on leaf green, and i'm not going to clog this site up by starting another thread like a noob.

Back